Do you still love your husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my husband but I also don't love him if that makes sense. He treats me great but I have never been completely in love with him.I have always been more into black men and he didn't understand this when we got married, and i ended up cheating on him with my ex bf and got caught and that's how he found out. He left me for a few months but ended up coming back and we spoke about it a lot and basically i let him know that black men were going to be in my life I cant change that and he semi accepted it. So yes I do love him but don't.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤😘

• Love
Reactions: raf
I love my husband but I also don't love him if that makes sense. He treats me great but I have never been completely in love with him.I have always been more into black men and he didn't understand this when we got married, and i ended up cheating on him with my ex bf and got caught and that's how he found out. He left me for a few months but ended up coming back and we spoke about it a lot and basically i let him know that black men were going to be in my life I cant change that and he semi accepted it. So yes I do love him but don't.
You are my dream wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back