Do you rub the bull's cum into your skin & go out in public?

My wife got a facial one night from a bbc in a club parking lot. She wiped it off her face but didn’t see two big stands of cum in her hair. When he finished nuttintmg on her and left to his car, she drove over to a cvs to go in and get a few things for home. When she got back in her car and relooked at herself in the mirror, she noticed the white stands of cum in her brunette hair, very noticeable. The cashier and other shoppers in the cvs had to of seen it. She was embarrassed, it turned me on so much, I jerked off to the image several times that night while she slept. She sent me pics of her in the car holding a cvs bag with cum in her hair! It was awesome!

My wife never showers afterwards, and we agreed she doesn't until the following night. Waking up in the morning spooning your wife and smelling the dry cum on her skin is indescribable. Almost as good as falling asleep with her like that, with the much stronger smell of his fresh semen, especially if he's sprayed all over her back from doing her doggy :)

After 2 or 3 bulls cum on you after hours of fucking do you rub their jizz into your face or tits & wedding ring & go out in public & with friends right after?
View attachment 2166649
I only had two gb. Strange enough, the second time, after almost 3hrs of intense sex, one of the 4 black guys asked me to shower before he could fuck me again. Needless to say, he had to way a longer while, as other guys went with me into the shower. After other two hours, my husband had left and I was too tired to shower again. I felt asleep as I was.

More than once I've left my friends house with a load on my face. Only place I've been brave enough to be seen in public like that so far have been drive thru windows. Mostly on a dare.
Even been thru the BK drive thru with my hubby driving and me naked riding my stud in the back seat. That's definitely having it your way...
That is a like ... Yes

Back