Do you really like it?

After 100 white guys without having multiple orgasms, my first time with a black man was intense. With white guys I would be hoping that they did not cum too fast; with a black man my mind is just a blur of passion and my orgasms flow. I am much more relaxed and just let my body go. A lot less thinking, a lot more pleasure.

We've only been involved with black males; it a recreation for us - just like fishing or golfing is for other folks. Don't really think the feeling is better it's simply just something that is taboo, wicked, and we enjoy doing it.

When having sex with a black male, is the feeling a better feeling and whats in your mind at that time if you've done it to a blk male?

After 100 white guys without having multiple orgasms, my first time with a black man was intense. With white guys I would be hoping that they did not cum too fast; with a black man my mind is just a blur of passion and my orgasms flow. I am much more relaxed and just let my body go. A lot less thinking, a lot more pleasure.
You sucked 100 white dicks?

This question may be directed toward my female cuck counterparts but for me it is all about being dominated. As a white cuck male there is nothing hotter than being on your knees servicing a Black Bull while looking into his eyes. At that moment there is nothing more important than His pleasure.

What a whore.

This question may be directed toward my female cuck counterparts but for me it is all about being dominated. As a white cuck male there is nothing hotter than being on your knees servicing a Black Bull while looking into his eyes. At that moment there is nothing more important than His pleasure.
Nice that you like getting him off

Husband here; A great moment my wife gave me last weekend. She invited three of her black lovers. One of the lover lied on the bed. My wife on him, his cock from behind in her pussy. I had to put my to his cock in her pussy to. I felt the differences of our cocks. The second lover lied over me and fucked my ass. The third lover was over the face of my wife and fucked her mouth while I had to lick his ass. At this weekend I was allowed to spent my ass and my mouth five times to the second lover. Yes I like it really.

Back