Do you prefer to have your lovers finish in you rather than on you?

My wife is all about feeling hot cum deep inside, and typically will orgasm when she feels his cum. She dated one black guy who had trouble cumming in her, and could only cum while masturbating. She would have him jerk-off on her clit, while my face was within inches of her pussy. He would cum on her pussy, some on my face, then she would tell me,"Lick it up cum-slut." He would make-out with her while I did.

My wife prefers on to in. She like to paste cum all over her body, let it dry and then dress and go home. She believes it's really good for her skin. Makes it smooth and young. She does that with me as well, but likes cum of others more - says she needs other people's hormones on her.

First time with a safely tested Bull has to be inside - so yummy and the feeling is incredible and love having a follow up orgasm while my cuck's tongue is digging deep inside. Future meetings enables creativity between the hotwife and Bull - it makes me incredibly wet to actually have it cover my stomach after pulling out and then have my cuck lick it up from there. He is much more humiliated eating it from my body where it is clearly visible versus my pussy where he gets comfort he is tasting us both:) Again, love the mind fuck of cuckold play and this carries through to the orgasm!
gasp yes hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back