do you prefer a known black guy rather than an strange guy for lover?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
Like all in this site know, my husband begged me during 10 years of marriage to call my ex black boyfriend to have sex. It had some advantages and disadvantages. The advantages are that the man involved knows your body, tastes and times. In my case my ex knows how to make me cum easily. During our almost 5 years of relationship he ever made me cum everytime we had sex.
But the disadvantage of having an intimate relationship for some time, (in our case it was more than one year) is that so good sex can awaken another feeling more than pure excitation.
During one of our last dates we spent the day in a swimming pool from a club near home. My husband asked us to have sex in the pool. There were not people near us so we did it. My ex held me by my hips fucked face to face. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we reached our orgasm almost together. We kissed each other during all the fuck. But I felt that was not a simple fuck. I felt myself free to express my feeling for him despite some people could have seen us.
Some days before that day in the club, my ex and me had had sex in a long distance bus. My husband had oferred himself to watch if anybody was coming, but nobody saw us. At the beginning of the fucked I sat over him and later we changed to missionary. I cummed immediately and my ex asked me to wrap my legs around him to reach a deeper penetration. His orgasm was amazing.
But this is my experience. What do you think about known black guys? do you prefer a known black guy rather than an strange guy for lover? Does an strange guy more appropiate to have sex than an ex boyfriend?

re: do you prefer a known black guy rather than an strange guy for lover?

Absofuckinglutely!
If we ever would consider a stranger, they'd wear condoms with no options.

This is the only safe attitude to have when considering a man we don't know.
Although I will admit that in the heat of the moment , safety can take a back seat . I have allowed a new black playmate bareback and once hubby knew about it all hell let loose.
Never again.
Stay safe .
Karen.

Absolutely. It took us a while to get started, because we weren't going to do it with any random people. It ended up being worth the wait, since the experience is so much better when you can go without condoms while still feeling safe. I know that sometimes in the heat of the moment, people end up disregarding safety, and I myself have been guilty of it several times in the past. But within a relationship, it's about more than just your own health. It's also about your partner, and while we both know that we are likely to play with more people in the future, it will hopefully always be a carefully planned, mutual decision between both of us.

I don't think the question was referring to complete strangers. I think you were talking about guys you have just met and carried on a casual thing with and guys who you've had some type of real world every day connection.

This may not be the popular answer but we prefer people we know a little less.

We absolutely want to know the important facts about the person, we want to make sure their completely clean with paper work to prove it, but we'd prefer not to get to involved in their regular life. Their job, family life, is all theirs to know and keep.

Let's just have a great time doing what we got together to do.

I don't think the question was referring to complete strangers. I think you were talking about guys you have just met and carried on a casual thing with and guys who you've had some type of real world every day connection.

This may not be the popular answer but we prefer people we know a little less.

We absolutely want to know the important facts about the person, we want to make sure their completely clean with paper work to prove it, but we'd prefer not to get to involved in their regular life. Their job, family life, is all theirs to know and keep.

Let's just have a great time doing what we got together to do.

When we set out on this at the end of 2012 we were set on me going with strangers only. Partly for the thrill but mainly in case anything foolish happened, we wouldnt be embarrassed. This was fun but also a bit scary. So i then started seeing a regular guy, and admit this was more satisfying and less scary. But, in my case anyway, I couldnt help getting some feelings for the guy and neither me nor hubby want that really.
It is probably safer having a regular guy but i dont want to get 'comfortable' again. Im not sure what im doing next time, there are fors and againsts for both ways.

On the flip as a bull I prefer strangers. Couples that you know complicated things just a bit cause overstepping the boundaries is quite possible.

One night in Vegas one of my best friends, a white guy and his blonde blue eyed fiancé met up with me at the buffet at Caesar’s. They know I’m a bull. They were now telling me they joined the lifestyle and had their first same room experience with another couple. I was all for them exploring till they started inquiring more about me and how I bull for couples and then she started up about me and joking about us hooking up.

I felt uncomfortable cause that was my boy and I’m a dome bull for cuckold couples. Viewing him as a cuck completely would have changed how we hang. As a friend he’s my equal but as a cuck the dynamic is different. So I passed on the experience

On the flip as a bull I prefer strangers. Couples that you know complicated things just a bit cause overstepping the boundaries is quite possible.

One night in Vegas one of my best friends, a white guy and his blonde blue eyed fiancé met up with me at the buffet at Caesar’s. They know I’m a bull. They were now telling me they joined the lifestyle and had their first same room experience with another couple. I was all for them exploring till they started inquiring more about me and how I bull for couples and then she started up about me and joking about us hooking up.

I felt uncomfortable cause that was my boy and I’m a dome bull for cuckold couples. Viewing him as a cuck completely would have changed how we hang. As a friend he’s my equal but as a cuck the dynamic is different. So I passed on the experience

Smart move on your behalf Sir. I would believe that one would want to keep "cuckold connections" separate from "standard social circles".
I have a tendency (I think we all do) to hold our mutual friends in high regard as we would expect the same from them. Venturing into treating your boy as a friend to a cuck could prove difficult when it was time for him to be a friend again. You may have saved his relationship, but at a minimum you spared your friendship.

Back