Do you or your cuck wear a chastity device?

We just ordered one and it arrived today. I wore it around for a little bit this afternoon and it was interesting. It's not one ofthe "cage" devices, it's a "twisted penis" device. It basically bends my dick at an angle which prevents me from gaining an erection.

I don't plan to wear this on a regular basis, but it will be fun when we have a "play date"! ;)

Do you wear a device of some sort, and if so do you wear it daily or on occasion?

Well some of these men do not seem to think this is important. Willsurv on her said this is total nonsence that male chastity will not harm the male cock. here is a photo of a totaly healthy chastitied cock no harm done...
tumblr_mgecwsw0c91rgza3do1_500-jpg.315699

DO NOT take my words out of context.
I said the misinformation that you were spouting was nonsense as there were NO studies done to support any of it. It was pure opinion from a couple of doctors who admitted that they had no actually experience treating anyone for injuries caused by a chastity device.
No study + No practical experience= Opinion, NOT valid fact based scientific information.

Additionally, I have always maintained that ONLY a PROPERLY FITTED chastity device is safe to use long term under average conditions as this is based on first hand experience as well as the experiences of other people who actually use these devices and live in relationships in which they are submissive to their wives. NOTE THE WORDS PROPERLY FITTED.
The conditions one will use the device under need to be considered as well. Don't expect to be able to ride a bicycle with your junk locked up.

I tend to place more weight on what I learn from my own experiences and those of people I know who are actually living through the trial and error of learning what works and what doesn't, than I do the opinion of people who are guessing at something they have zero experience with.

It should be obvious to a person with average intelligence, if something doesn't fit properly, is used under conditions that it was not intended for or is intentionally misused that there will most likely be problems.
So post all the pictures you want that show what can happen if a device isn't fitted properly as you only reinforce my points.

Last edited:
Yup! I have a cb-3000.
I was in it for a year and a few days. We have the plastic locks with serial numbers so that I can travel.

I just went back into it this weekend and am on day 3 of chastity as I type. We're using the plastic tie-lock again since I'm traveling next week. Which means, I'll be in it for a while. It is not easy and I find the beginning very frustrating.

Reactions: wit
Yup! I have a cb-3000.
I was in it for a year and a few days. We have the plastic locks with serial numbers so that I can travel.

I just went back into it this weekend and am on day 3 of chastity as I type. We're using the plastic tie-lock again since I'm traveling next week. Which means, I'll be in it for a while. It is not easy and I find the beginning very frustrating.

Reactions: wit
Back