do you like when a guy cums inside you

tumblr_mqrxarNRGP1sn9od3o1_250.gif

Would love to cum deep inside white German pussy!

I love to have them cum inside me. I love the expression on their face when I make them cum by milking their cocks with my pussy. They really lose it as I continue to squeeze their cocks.I love the warm of their cum.

I really cum hard if we are doing it doggy style with my husband under me to catch my squirts and my lovers cum.

My first wife begged to have me cum in her it was how she got off, she got ******* threw up at a party but when we got home pleaded with me to fuck her and cum in her pussy to prove I loved her.

I've obviously required condoms many times but if given a choice would always rather know I'm getting my lovers cum deep in my pussy or my mouth or my ass! Cum to me is the pure essence of a man and I crave it! LOVE getting out of bed FULL of cum while my lover sleeps and going to the bathroom and fingering his cum out to rub on my nipples. Licking it off my fingers and my nipples as I play with my pussy and before long being so hot again that I go back and wake him up for more!! I also love letting my lover or often lovers watch me finger their cum out of me and give them a show which quickly gets me fucked again!! lol Course all that said also have moods where I want to be COVERED in cum from head to toe!!!Funday 330.JPG Funday 332.JPG Funday 333.JPG Funday 334.JPG

I've obviously required condoms many times but if given a choice would always rather know I'm getting my lovers cum deep in my pussy or my mouth or my ass! Cum to me is the pure essence of a man and I crave it! LOVE getting out of bed FULL of cum while my lover sleeps and going to the bathroom and fingering his cum out to rub on my nipples. Licking it off my fingers and my nipples as I play with my pussy and before long being so hot again that I go back and wake him up for more!! I also love letting my lover or often lovers watch me finger their cum out of me and give them a show which quickly gets me fucked again!! lol Course all that said also have moods where I want to be COVERED in cum from head to toe!!!View attachment 1198572 View attachment 1198573 View attachment 1198574 View attachment 1198576

Tight pussy and all that hot cum .

Back