do you like hard nipples?

what is your opinion on the topic?

• i love when i can notice a womans hard nipples, if shes showing them off it lets me know shes lookin

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • its not something i have ever noticed on women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if i see hard nipples i stare but never approach her

• its a turn off for me its just not attractive

• yes but it still depends on the girl and her breast size

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I have a question for the guys here, is it a turn on to see a woman braless and showing off her big hard nipples thru a tight top does it get your attention?
I often enjoy going out braless and seeing guys reactions to noticing my nipples sticking out thru my top

Yea I love it wen a woman wears no bra outside like at my job I saw a couple women with no bras in the summer but dont like wen they notice u lookin the try and fold there hands ova there tits I be thinkin in.my head like dont cover up now u kno how u came out the house

just love women who dont wear bra`s I encourage my wife when ever I can not to wear a bra love the looks she gets !

I have a question for the guys here, is it a turn on to see a woman braless and showing off her big hard nipples thru a tight top does it get your attention?
I often enjoy going out braless and seeing guys reactions to noticing my nipples sticking out thru my top
I love it hon, especially if you were teasing me that way ;)

Of course it does very sexy

turns me on and crazy

Back