Do you know any videos like this?

I'm looking for any videos that are similar to this where the wife goes further with it than the husband expects.

This is one of my favorite videos, half way threw the video I mentioned something it stated later, that her husband never did anything to satisfy his wife, thinking thats why she went all the way, she felt sexy, wanted and free to express herself and proved it on video good for her. I'm sure her husband will have condoms just in case the unexpected happens.

This is always the problem get a girl all turned on by the handsome man with a great cock that knows how to make love to a woman and who knows what gonna happen . We were at party and hubby thought I was gettting too wild we had a lil blow up and I took a single guy upstairs and gave him a quickie, on the ride home I told hubby i was full of this guys cum I did not ever get preggers but hubby knows when I want to be the boss his lil dickie is not gonna stop me.

when we got home gave hubby sloppy seconds and he was cool

This is always the problem get a girl all turned on by the handsome man with a great cock that knows how to make love to a woman and who knows what gonna happen . We were at party and hubby thought I was gettting too wild we had a lil blow up and I took a single guy upstairs and gave him a quickie, on the ride home I told hubby i was full of this guys cum I did not ever get preggers but hubby knows when I want to be the boss his lil dickie is not gonna stop me.

when we got home gave hubby sloppy seconds and he was cool
You go girl!

Back