Do you have girlfriends that you party with?

So I recently became friends with a girl who is into bbc/swinging/cuckolding as well. We have gone out together a few times without our husbands (but with their knowledge) to pick up black men. Both times we scored a couple of bulls and fucked them in the same room.

It was nice, because when I go out with my husband, some hot guys keep their distance because they see that I am with a guy. Also, having a girl with me is good for safety reasons.

I don't know a lot of hotwives who go out together. I had never thought of the idea until I met my friend at a party and she brought it up.

Do any other wives have girlfriends that they go out with to pick up guys? How do you like it? Is it very common?

I'm not married but my girlfriends and I go out to pick up guys. There is a bar/club herte in sac called T2 and it's known for a place for white females and white couples to find well hung black men. It's very small and the dance floor is tiny and dark. They keep it that way on purpose. It gets crazy there sometimes. I've seen white girls trying suck dick right in the middle. out back they have a smoking area thats secluded and there certainly been a few white chicks gett'n black dick out there. I can attest to that a few times. It's best just to have one girlfriend with you and if the two of you are REALLY close even better for sharing a black lover

So I recently became friends with a girl who is into bbc/swinging/cuckolding as well. We have gone out together a few times without our husbands (but with their knowledge) to pick up black men. Both times we scored a couple of bulls and fucked them in the same room.

It was nice, because when I go out with my husband, some hot guys keep their distance because they see that I am with a guy. Also, having a girl with me is good for safety reasons.

I don't know a lot of hotwives who go out together. I had never thought of the idea until I met my friend at a party and she brought it up.

Do any other wives have girlfriends that they go out with to pick up guys? How do you like it? Is it very common?

You and your girlfriend ever go out and both get tagged by the same black guy that night?

You should go a step farther and form a group of bulls and willing white women. I belong to such a group. Any new males must be brought in by the existing male membership, any new females are brought in by existing female membership. Fucking outside the group (other than spouses) is frowned upon. This system provides a safe venue for women. Since you have to check out STD free to join social diseases aren't much of an issue. We have enough members so just about any any sexual desire a member might have can be met. Want to get fucked by 5 hung bulls no problem. Want a 3 way with two women no problem. It a lot safer and more reliable than the bar/club scene. I get to spend my leisure time fucking instead of trying to hook up

Back