do you girls let the bull do what they like to you

Yes, the bull can do whatever he likes with me, I think if you put too many restrictions too him there is no point to it all. You put yourself in the hands of an experienced, strong, sexual black guy who knows you have a hubby and let him totally dominate you and ruin you for your husband at the same time.
oh

Yes, the bull can do whatever he likes with me, I think if you put too many restrictions too him there is no point to it all. You put yourself in the hands of an experienced, strong, sexual black guy who knows you have a hubby and let him totally dominate you and ruin you for your husband at the same time.
Hello Ann I totally agree I’m his to use as he pleases and I love it

I never had a choice. The first time with my regular black bull I was on my knees sucking his black dick. I knew he was fixing to cum and when he started cumming down my throat I just kept swallowing his hot cum. A very small amount leaked from my lips and I thought he would be mad. Once I finished draining his nuts I pulled off his dick and he just smiled down at me while I licked the head of that beautiful black cock. I said to him, I'm sorry I spilled some of your cum from my mouth but your cock is so big and you came so much, he said don't worry about it before the week is over you will get a lot more practice. I got wet right away

I never had a choice. The first time with my regular black bull I was on my knees sucking his black dick. I knew he was fixing to cum and when he started cumming down my throat I just kept swallowing his hot cum. A very small amount leaked from my lips and I thought he would be mad. Once I finished draining his nuts I pulled off his dick and he just smiled down at me while I licked the head of that beautiful black cock. I said to him, I'm sorry I spilled some of your cum from my mouth but your cock is so big and you came so much, he said don't worry about it before the week is over you will get a lot more practice. I got wet right away
Isn’t it fantastic , don’t worry you will eventually have your throat big enough to take the full load , huge cocks do fit eventually without gagging.💋😛

Back