Do you fuck your wife with Big Black toys?

I feed my wife with a BBC hers is the mold of blackzilla shane diesel it's 12" and has massive girth for a woman of her small body I couldn't believe that she could take mostly the entire thing when she's really horny she is backing up against it and banging hard.
When we watch movies with BBC and white girls and their only going down part of the way , my wife's says wtf look at that loser bitch she needs to take it all so she can please his BBC
That goes into that tiny little thing
You can watch. The ******* vessels of her pussy break every time

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 196
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    738.8 KB · Views: 232
Most women who own a cuckold use the dildo on them as a show of dominance at least at first. The wanna be cuckolds should ask their wife to fuck them with a dildo and they will find that she is soon fucking real black cock while they watch.

I feed my wife with a BBC hers is the mold of blackzilla shane diesel it's 12" and has massive girth for a woman of her small body I couldn't believe that she could take mostly the entire thing when she's really horny she is backing up against it and banging hard. (...)
i`ve seen an S. Diesel replica dildo once. The package said "9 inch black dildo", the inlay said "6 inch insertable length". The difference was the suction cap at the lower end and the balls that were less flexible than would be with the "real thing". But all in all i estimate Shane`s to be no longer than 7 inches in real life, but, well yeah, he`s girthy.

i guess a woman`s vaginal depth is less correlated to body size than one might think. My lady is not tall either and capable of taking about 10 inches fully (which makes me very proud of her skills ;) ). i found out by using different sorts of toys on her. ImO time is about to come for her to get the real thing - she is sooo deserving of it!

yes. Of course. My problem is my gf still insists on me fucking her. I do it as little as possible. I always offer the dildo or that we jerk off together when alone. I want her to realize ONLY black men - real men - satisfy her.

I envy cucks who are in complete denial or almost complete denial. Like once a year. If he begs. And the whole time she humiliates him by reminding him her white pussy is black owned. The way it should be and what a privilege and honor it is to let his worthless weak pink dick in. I want that kind of love.

Back