Do you fuck your wife with Big Black toys?

My wife had me get a strap on cock extension that is hollowed out so that it fits over my cock. In this way I can fuck her and stay hard and she can get off with a big cock inside her. I get so turned on that I cum instantly when the cock enters her but the good thing is I can just keep going !
I'm in exact same situation I love it she gets BBC and I last forever

Does your wife holler whenever she's fucking her favorite Black dildo?

No she just open her mouth, pull back her head and close her eyes.
What happens then is Magic, a kind of delight take over her, i only see when she fucks her dildo.
Just the same like in this picture.
tumblr_mpmr8wZjDB1spexbxo1_r1_500.jpg

When she start with my dick as a favour to me its more a kind of quick pleasure.
tumblr_ocduoyUONk1ud4tq1o1_500.gif

My wife had me get a strap on cock extension that is hollowed out so that it fits over my cock. In this way I can fuck her and stay hard and she can get off with a big cock inside her. I get so turned on that I cum instantly when the cock enters her but the good thing is I can just keep going !
yes we have that hollow thing too, funny you cum so fast even you think, it could prevent you cumming.....

what kind of hollow dildo you have...

My wife gets so wound up all week with no sex. Come the weekend if she doesn't find a BBC she sometimes uses her black dildo, what a amazing experience watching her pound the pussy and fantasising about bbc she comes so hard on the dildo, next morning her pussy looks amazing, all stretched and swollen ready for real cocks.i love it

Back