Do you fuck your wife with Big Black toys?

YES,,,WE HAVE 3,,, ONE IS 8 INCHED ONE IS 9 INCHES,,AND THE LAST ONE IS JUST OVER 10 INCHES LONG.....SOMETIME WE WILL START WITH 8 INCH ONE AND WORK OUR WAY UP.....BUT SOMETIME AFTER WATCHING A GOOD IR VIDEO WE GO WITH THE BIG ONE,,,,,,THAT MOST OF THE TIME

YES,,,WE HAVE 3,,, ONE IS 8 INCHED ONE IS 9 INCHES,,AND THE LAST ONE IS JUST OVER 10 INCHES LONG.....SOMETIME WE WILL START WITH 8 INCH ONE AND WORK OUR WAY UP.....BUT SOMETIME AFTER WATCHING A GOOD IR VIDEO WE GO WITH THE BIG ONE,,,,,,THAT MOST OF THE TIME
I think your caps lock is broken...

I love seeing all of these white men fucking their ladies with black dildos. Just making the woman fantasize about getting real black cock in their tight, married pussies. Do any of you white, cuck husbands talk dirty to your wives while you are making them fuck bbc dildo?

I love seeing all of these white men fucking their ladies with black dildos. Just making the woman fantasize about getting real black cock in their tight, married pussies. Do any of you white, cuck husbands talk dirty to your wives while you are making them fuck bbc dildo?

All the time. Many times she's the one talking dirty with that thick black dildo inside her.

Mine sure does ! If only I found my exact hubbie only Black with a huge black COCK life be would be:blackheart: perfect

================================================
Susan gets very hot when I talk dirty to her ....mostly because that's what many of her black men do . But they have real BBC

================================================
Susan gets very hot when I talk dirty to her ....mostly because that's what many of her black men do . But they have real BBC
no my ex wife dosent allow me talking , but i am so pathetic and i love to be totaly degrade and that women treat me like a carpet or an object

Attachments

• slut-3.jpeg
    slut-3.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 222
Back