Do you fuck your wife with Big Black toys?

I've made it with a former girlfriend with who I lived several years.
I've bought a white dildo, then a few months later a big black one.
We were roleplaying, I fixed the black dildo in the zip of my pant, I blindfolded her and I told her I wax a black man in a hotel, following her to her room to fuck her.
After a few minutes of fucking she always said to me "Now I want you, I want to have my orgasm with you", but then I accelerate the rythm, taking her in the missionary position with my hands under her ass. And a this moment I pushed the black dildo so deep as possible so she was no more able to resist to her feelings...
Sometimes she was angry because of having an orgasm with the (black) dildo...

Now I live with my wife since more then 4 years, And I've recently bought a 8" purple jelly dildo. (the big black one will come perharps later)
Yesterday we just tried the lubrificant I've bought with, because she's afraid of the size of this new toy ans she said to me "I don't need anyone else, You're plenty satisfying me"...******* !
And she found this fuck session very satisfying. When she's very excited, she's able to turn into a real slut.
So I think we will take our time to try the dildo, but not too much because I have so many roleplay to explore =)
My wife says the same stuff, lol

Have you ever or would you ever wear one as a strap on?

Can't deny it! Pam loves her black comforter toy! She really only got into it after she was blackened by my old friend and university friend, Edwin, almost four years ago. That happened while we were on a convention/vacation trip. A month or so later she was in a "black cock wanton mode" so we ordered a beautiful 10 inch realistic dildo on the net. She's loved it ever since. It's only a second choice however, she's been together with Edwin several times since their initial encounter! I guess I have to be honest and admit, Pam loves Edwin's mastery of how to satisfy a woman and he has the endowment and endurance to do just that! Pam also insists on him getting into her "bareback" or not at all. I have yet to hear Edwin complain!
P.S. Have I mentioned that Pam has personally measure Edwin's manhood at over 11 inches and it's very very thick!

Last edited:
[Qdon'tE="Dsoul, post: 932921, member: 9015"]Women can't do away without their Black Dildo. It's the next best thing to having the real thing inside them.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think my wifey could take something that big?

If I had a wife I'd want her to be in our bed with a big black dildo sucking it and fucking herself with it. I'd want to be in the corner laying on a dog bed. When she's done she'd get up and toss the dildo at me as if giving a dog a bone. She'd then relax in bed as I licked the dildo clean in the same manor a dog would!

Back