Do you feel that the way Interracial Relationships are viewed,is getting better or worst?

Very interesting question..not sure..I think it will depend on locale..So Cal, Florida, New York..probably not a big deal..Midwest, Southern region, slower to accept except for pockets (ie Minneapolis, Atlanta)..environment is much better then 35 years ago..when a couple wanted to make the move..society on both sides came down hard..now its live and let live..osp25

Very interesting question..not sure..I think it will depend on locale..So Cal, Florida, New York..probably not a big deal..Midwest, Southern region, slower to accept except for pockets (ie Minneapolis, Atlanta)..environment is much better then 35 years ago..when a couple wanted to make the move..society on both sides came down hard..now its live and let live..osp25
I agree that there are degrees of exception depending on the area of the United Stated you are in. Although the South is still the most frowned upon with interracial sex there are pockets where you will only get a mild displeasing glance or none what so ever. However if you are in the rural areas of the South then players beware. Things might not turn out so good. But over all the U.S. has become more tolerant to interracial sex and couples. You can thank TV, films, and the breakdown of racial divides among the younger generations. I think the largest contributor to mix couples is Soul Train. There you saw white women and black men dancing together and interacting with each other. Hot show!

Do you think the way people in general view Interracial Relationships is getting better or worst?
Slowly but surely it gets better. I've always dated black men, I never made a secret of this fact, I've always been proud of it. I still get a lot of stares and nasty comments from random racist fuckers of every race when I'm walking down the street holding hands with a black man. I'm #TeamIDGAF since a long ago, so I don't care what people say but if it's something extremely disrespectful then I just tell them to fuck themselves.

Do you think the way people in general view Interracial Relationships is getting better or worst?

I think that IR dating is clearly more socially acceptable than ever, and more openly done. It is also true, however, that there will always be people that are racist and will be haters. Heck, I still get hate mail for IR cuckoldry themed stories I wrote and posted over on Literotica years ago, lol!!!!! I mean, you really have to be looking for them to dig that far back in the list of stories.

I think there is a generational divide where I live (kentucky) older people often have a problem with it, but it is common with younger people. I took my niece to a water park, and it seemed like most of the teen couples were black guys with a white girl. I also notice it when I go to high schools to teach classes

I am 65 years old and things are a lot different now than when I was a teenager. I started pretty young and I often think that it is amazing I didn't get beat to death, hung or shot. Back then things were worse in the deep south but pretty much anyplace in the country even dating a white woman could be dangerous, and fucking her was definitely hazardous to your health. Things started to change during the Civil Right Movement. I got laid a lot by white women that wanted to prove they weren't prejudiced. Back then I was a lot more militant than I am now and fucking white women was a kind of revenge. I am amazed that I made through those times alive

It's still frowned upon in Texas and most southern states by in California, florida I seen interracial couples a lot so just depends on where you live .

:qos:Definitely better, I see more white women with black men and the black men tell me that they prefer white women to black women. When I am in public with a black master and people see me grope or fondle him or if he does it to me or we are kissing they dont seem to mind. The only person who does is my husband!:lips:

As others have commented, I guess it does depend on where you live. But certainly here in UK IR relationships are increasingly common and accepted which can only be a good thing whether it's part of a regular relationship or a cuckold/hotwife.
Well said! Agree 100% I live in Birmingham UK and its so common to see mixed couples it's completely accepted.

It's not a big deal. If you feel or think you're special for dating a black guy/white girl then that's good for you, but it's not a big deal.
I think it's funny that people think they're superior to others, like the 'fuck black guys, they're better' or 'black is the superior race' stuff - that's probably what is holding things back.
As soon as you just start seeing people as people then you can love everyone and have a better sex life, haha!

In the UK it's pretty common to see an interracial couple.

It depends on where you live.. In certain part of India interracial relationship is inviting your death... Same thing in Middle eastern countries however in western countries it can be said that overall people are becoming more tolerant about IR relationship..

Great to see other Nairobi based people on here!! You are making a good point but I think there is a difference depending on whether you are just a couple or a couple with *******. When my husband and I are out with our ******* I almost always notice more people staring compared to if it's just the two of us.
In the Nairobi club scene it's become fairly normal for white expats and Kenyans to dance and party together.

Lagos based but been to Nairobi often for work. But agree that in Nairobi and Lagos nightlife you see the white woman-black man combo more often nowadays.

Last edited:
Back