Do you feel that the way Interracial Relationships are viewed,is getting better or worst?

It depends on where you live.. In certain part of India interracial relationship is inviting your death... Same thing in Middle eastern countries however in western countries it can be said that overall people are becoming more tolerant about IR relationship..

Interesting addition. Was in in Dubai not too long ago and went on a tinder date with a white girl. Local patrons gave us looks when in public including hotel lobby but not so much at the hotel bar. I wouldn't say they were hostile but certainly curious or maybe jealous ;)

Last edited:
Interesting addition. Was in in Dubai not too long ago and went on a tinder date with a while girl. Local patrons gave us looks when in public including hotel lobby but not so much at the hotel bar. I wouldn't say they were hostile but certainly curious or maybe jealous ;)

Sounds as if you specifically seek white women to date..?

It's still frowned upon in Texas and most southern states by in California, florida I seen interracial couples a lot so just depends on where you live .
I don't agree on it being frowned on so much in Texas any more. I spent 7 years going out in public in Texas especially in the DFW area and I only had 1 or 2 rude comments. I had a lot of women make eye contact and either give me a thumbs up or mouth way to go at me. . Now I will say I usually had the top shelf black guys with me. Most women were probably a little jealous and usually their husbands would point me and the guy out to his wife. I know he was telling her she needed to do that.

P

I don't agree on it being frowned on so much in Texas any more. I spent 7 years going out in public in Texas especially in the DFW area and I only had 1 or 2 rude comments. I had a lot of women make eye contact and either give me a thumbs up or mouth way to go at me. . Now I will say I usually had the top shelf black guys with me. Most women were probably a little jealous and usually their husbands would point me and the guy out to his wife. I know he was telling her she needed to do that.

P

I meant to put certain towns in texas it happens not as much as it used to more people are being accepting in the south its shocking sometimes .

Vernon I agree that there are some towns(most are small) that I avoid because they are so racist. My husband being a native Texan knows them way better that I do. Most major cities are much more tolerant now than they were 30 years ago.

P

Vernon I agree that there are some towns(most are small) that I avoid because they are so racist. My husband being a native Texan knows them way better that I do. Most major cities are much more tolerant now than they were 30 years ago.

P

Yes I can say that it has always been going on in Dallas or Houston but most people kept it a secret . For me I grew up in a small town in Texas it was like ******* if you thought about dating a white women which makes no sense because if you dated a Spanish or any other race it wasn't a problem .

Interracial relationships were get more tolerent even here in the South. However, with all the racial tenesion between BLM, Black Panthers, and others groups to include KKK, White Supremacist, I would be careful on talking to people I don't know about interracial relationships.

Yes I can say that it has always been going on in Dallas or Houston but most people kept it a secret . For me I grew up in a small town in Texas it was like ******* if you thought about dating a white women which makes no sense because if you dated a Spanish or any other race it wasn't a problem .
Vernon, I for got to add that my husband caught more flak about me dating black guys than I ever did. Several times we would be a threesome out in public and I always held hands or the black guy would have his arm around me and my husband had people stop him and tell him he needed to put a stop to me and the black guy. He always told them that I was my own person and it was my body and it was what we both wanted. Usually he would leave them standing there with their mouth open.

P

Vernon, I for got to add that my husband caught more flak about me dating black guys than I ever did. Several times we would be a threesome out in public and I always held hands or the black guy would have his arm around me and my husband had people stop him and tell him he needed to put a stop to me and the black guy. He always told them that I was my own person and it was my body and it was what we both wanted. Usually he would leave them standing there with their mouth open.

P

No surprise I had family members who dated interracial well lets just say we got dirty looks at the mall that's how some people are . They just think that every race should date each other and that's it .

Have a friend who is white and a black man fathered 4 ******* with her then left their ******* is over 6' and a knockout more black colored than white she married a white guy and they have 2 ******* both white.

It’s getting better in major cities, for sure. The people in the cities that don’t agree with the changes, tend to move out to the country. So things outside the cities are hit and miss, acceptance speaking, depending on various factors.

Back