Do you feel that the way Interracial Relationships are viewed,is getting better or worst?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mainstream38, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Mainstream38

Mainstream38 Member

Do you think the way people in general view Interracial Relationships is getting better or worst?

2. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Very interesting question..not sure..I think it will depend on locale..So Cal, Florida, New York..probably not a big deal..Midwest, Southern region, slower to accept except for pockets (ie Minneapolis, Atlanta)..environment is much better then 35 years ago..when a couple wanted to make the move..society on both sides came down hard..now its live and let live..osp25

Mainstream38 likes this.
  3. sunson

sunson Member

Things are better...and keep getting better.

4. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  5. Topsgt

Topsgt Active Member

US
    I agree that there are degrees of exception depending on the area of the United Stated you are in. Although the South is still the most frowned upon with interracial sex there are pockets where you will only get a mild displeasing glance or none what so ever. However if you are in the rural areas of the South then players beware. Things might not turn out so good. But over all the U.S. has become more tolerant to interracial sex and couples. You can thank TV, films, and the breakdown of racial divides among the younger generations. I think the largest contributor to mix couples is Soul Train. There you saw white women and black men dancing together and interacting with each other. Hot show!

Mainstream38 likes this.
  6. DiamondBaby

DiamondBaby Active Member Real Person

Slowly but surely it gets better. I've always dated black men, I never made a secret of this fact, I've always been proud of it. I still get a lot of stares and nasty comments from random racist fuckers of every race when I'm walking down the street holding hands with a black man. I'm #TeamIDGAF since a long ago, so I don't care what people say but if it's something extremely disrespectful then I just tell them to fuck themselves.

t_bryan and Tempesto like this.
  7. Tempesto

Tempesto Active Member

I think that IR dating is clearly more socially acceptable than ever, and more openly done. It is also true, however, that there will always be people that are racist and will be haters. Heck, I still get hate mail for IR cuckoldry themed stories I wrote and posted over on Literotica years ago, lol!!!!! I mean, you really have to be looking for them to dig that far back in the list of stories.