Do you discipline,punish,degrade or use your cuck for your amusement??

re: Do you discipline,punish,degrade or use your cuck for your amusement??

I think this is pretty much a more customized activity ... activities that are good for one couple may not be acceptable with others. My wife & I discussed some of the activities of cuckolding (rather than simple swinging) and she doesn't understand the benefits of it. She feels it could eventually cause hard feelings within the marriage. We keep it pretty straight-up, but I like holding her legs apart, rubbing her clit, spreading her labias and telling whoever's getting ready to fuck her what Grade AA+ pussy he's about to enjoy ... my wife loves compliments like that. Mac :)

Digittwitch...i fully understand gets me hotter as I orgasm looking over and seeing a tear run down his cheek!

Macnfries...Nothing wrong with soft cuck play. Just because I use mine like the pathetic lil whore he is doesn't mean I don't love him, he's my rock, my security, my heart....which allows me the freedom to be the sadistic bitch I am...and he LOVES it!

Your husband should be cleaning the floors!!

Floors and a lot more! I keep my cuckolds pierced cock locked to his balls all week and he has to earn "domestic tranquility" points during the week to be unlocked on weekends.

tom can earn points by doing the grocery shopping, vacuuming and dusting, cooking his own breakfasts and making his own lunches, fixing things, and gardening. Even if he has earned enough points by Friday night I often wont unlock his cock until after our morning bike ride and he has to finished his vacuuming and cleaning. He has to do his housework with a butt plug size of my choice under his harness fucking him as he cleans. The size of the plug and which one of his princes wands he must insert and wear in his cock depends on my mood and what he has done during the week to make mine better.

Often I make him wear the butt plug tail one of my boyfriends bought for him to wear years ago, especially when I have my girlfriends over for one of our full moon parties he must serve us nude with his butt plug and princes wand in or his cock locked up.

A front pony boy m tom prep to serrve_6189.jpg

long princes wand .jpg

When I punish him, rarely, it's not for my amusement but because he has frustrated me to the point he needs a physical reminder of who's the boss.

tom punished bound and whiped1 .jpg

worm whipped.JPG

a m 4481 bar spread .jpg
Yes that's uncooked rice on the stone floors biting into his knees. A Swiss S&M girlfriend came up with that detail.

Floors and a lot more! I keep my cuckolds pierced cock locked to his balls all week and he has to earn "domestic tranquility" points during the week to be unlocked on weekends.

tom can earn points by doing the grocery shopping, vacuuming and dusting, cooking his own breakfasts and making his own lunches, fixing things, and gardening. Even if he has earned enough points by Friday night I often wont unlock his cock until after our morning bike ride and he has to finished his vacuuming and cleaning. He has to do his housework with a butt plug size of my choice under his harness fucking him as he cleans. The size of the plug and which one of his princes wands he must insert and wear in his cock depends on my mood and what he has done during the week to make mine better.

Often I make him wear the butt plug tail one of my boyfriends bought for him to wear years ago, especially when I have my girlfriends over for one of our full moon parties he must serve us nude with his butt plug and princes wand in or his cock locked up.

View attachment 359648

View attachment 359651

When I punish him, rarely, it's not for my amusement but because he has frustrated me to the point he needs a physical reminder of who's the boss.

View attachment 359663

View attachment 359657

View attachment 359653
Yes that's uncooked rice on the stone floors biting into his knees. A Swiss S&M girlfriend came up with that detail.
I've said it before Crystal...I LOVE your style..! It would be fun to help your cuck serve and amuse you and your girlfriends at one of your Full Moon Parties! Just think of the laughs you all would have if you caged us both up, and then tied our trussed up scrotums together with rope or a spreader bar! Oh I can think of many more demeaning and humiliating things too, but I'm sure you and your friends would come up with even better ones.

I've said it before Crystal...I LOVE your style..! It would be fun to help your cuck serve and amuse you and your girlfriends at one of your Full Moon Parties! Just think of the laughs you all would have if you caged us both up, and then tied our trussed up scrotums together with rope or a spreader bar! Oh I can think of many more demeaning and humiliating things too, but I'm sure you and your friends would come up with even better ones.
Hot!

Back