Do you discipline,punish,degrade or use your cuck for your amusement??

Floors and a lot more! I keep my cuckolds pierced cock locked to his balls all week and he has to earn "domestic tranquility" points during the week to be unlocked on weekends.

tom can earn points by doing the grocery shopping, vacuuming and dusting, cooking his own breakfasts and making his own lunches, fixing things, and gardening. Even if he has earned enough points by Friday night I often wont unlock his cock until after our morning bike ride and he has to finished his vacuuming and cleaning. He has to do his housework with a butt plug size of my choice under his harness fucking him as he cleans. The size of the plug and which one of his princes wands he must insert and wear in his cock depends on my mood and what he has done during the week to make mine better.

Often I make him wear the butt plug tail one of my boyfriends bought for him to wear years ago, especially when I have my girlfriends over for one of our full moon parties he must serve us nude with his butt plug and princes wand in or his cock locked up.

View attachment 359648

View attachment 359651

When I punish him, rarely, it's not for my amusement but because he has frustrated me to the point he needs a physical reminder of who's the boss.

View attachment 359663

View attachment 359657

View attachment 359653
Yes that's uncooked rice on the stone floors biting into his knees. A Swiss S&M girlfriend came up with that detail.
Ohh fuck. So hot!

Digittwitch...i fully understand gets me hotter as I orgasm looking over and seeing a tear run down his cheek!

Macnfries...Nothing wrong with soft cuck play. Just because I use mine like the pathetic lil whore he is doesn't mean I don't love him, he's my rock, my security, my heart....which allows me the freedom to be the sadistic bitch I am...and he LOVES it!
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Yes & Yes....."training" needs constant reinforcement. Hubby has cooked all the meals, save maybe 3, in 16 yrs. Same for cleaning the tile and wood floors, his laundry and some of mine..Unfortunately pathetic at ironing :( I wanted a beta male wife who would do for me, not a traditional hubby. Train them thoroughly, discipline to prevent backsliding and punish when needed...the most effective punishment for him is just to ignore. Degradation & emasculation.... I have always viewed as part of the humilition aspect that, as a submissive beta cuck, he craves. I'll just say, he gets his share (smirk).

Lea

I don't go out of my way to humiliate my hubby. But one of my favorites things is to lay on our bed him facing me. I make sure he is stripped of and I open my legs and scoot up to him where is cock is about 2 inches from my pussy. Then I'll just slowly get myself off, black dildo. Black butt plug and make myself cum over and over. I remind him why he is in chastity. He's smaller than my bulls and I only have sex with them. He gets close enough to smell and I allows him to suck my fingers all the way through but he's not getting pussy. No one else and ESPECIALLY not mine. ;) J xoxoxo

I don't go out of my way to humiliate my hubby. But one of my favorites things is to lay on our bed him facing me. I make sure he is stripped of and I open my legs and scoot up to him where is cock is about 2 inches from my pussy. Then I'll just slowly get myself off, black dildo. Black butt plug and make myself cum over and over. I remind him why he is in chastity. He's smaller than my bulls and I only have sex with them. He gets close enough to smell and I allows him to suck my fingers all the way through but he's not getting pussy. No one else and ESPECIALLY not mine. ;) J xoxoxo
Jaime,
Seems like great minds think alike!...am thinking we will most definitely need to compare notes sometime! Gotta run now (wink)

Hugs,
Lea

Jaime,
Seems like great minds think alike!...am thinking we will most definitely need to compare notes sometime! Gotta run now (wink)

Hugs,
Lea
Hey Lea,
I love doing this to hubby. In fact I did it to him this morning whilst reminding him what happened to me last night. I won't go into too many details except to say I lost count of how many orgasms I had and an orgasm during a DP is so fucking intense it's hard to describe. Jxoxoxo

Back