Do you crave black dick as much as she does?

How many of you are there at crave a black man's dick? How many of you got into the lifestyle and not find yourself wanting to be used just like your wife or girlfriend by a strong black man.

How did it start?View attachment 1623094View attachment 1623095
We still remember the moment her lover signaled for me to kneel beside my wife as she was expertly sliding her mouth up and down his shaft .. my wife was moaning and her eyes were partially closed and had not realized I was now kneeling there with her ... then he gently pulled his cock from her mouth .. she looked up, puzzled, and then gasp as her put his hand behind my head, and put the tip of his cock on my lips ... I opened my mouth and he slid his cock into my mouth.. I can still remember the smoothness of his glands pushing into my stretched mouth ... I tried to concentrate and suck him well to please him as my wife looked on.. He then pulled his cock from my mouth and slipped it back into my wifes mouth. It was wonderful.

We still remember the moment her lover signaled for me to kneel beside my wife as she was expertly sliding her mouth up and down his shaft .. my wife was moaning and her eyes were partially closed and had not realized I was now kneeling there with her ... then he gently pulled his cock from her mouth .. she looked up, puzzled, and then gasp as her put his hand behind my head, and put the tip of his cock on my lips ... I opened my mouth and he slid his cock into my mouth.. I can still remember the smoothness of his glands pushing into my stretched mouth ... I tried to concentrate and suck him well to please him as my wife looked on.. He then pulled his cock from my mouth and slipped it back into my wifes mouth. It was wonderful.
very good - it is so much fun to suck a cock together.

Back