Do You Count the Number of Partners...

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Do you often find yourself keeping count of the number of lovers you've had for a certain period of time, say, like a week, or month...

Do you tally up the number of guys/women you've screwed?

My first wife kept track of how many guys she screwed before we were married, but also how many afterwards and she screwed more while married.

I was active in my late teens through my 20s until I got married at 34. No regret and I remember everyone and occasionally run into some. Its awkward especially if they r with wife and *******. Couple years ago I passed a guy I been with a lot in the mall. We made eye contact and his wife saw that. I turned around to look and so did she. I got a dirty look to. Bet she gave him a hard time about who is that.

Wow, i try to keep count but always forget an encounter or two and have to start over. Some day im going to write it all down, but i will leave spaces do i can fill in some of the forgotten ones.

My husband tried to keep count back when but he was always short because he didn't know all the guys I was sleeping with when he wasn't around. When I went to live with my boyfriend Jamal, I had black cock everyday and some days
I had several because he shared me with his friends. I spent 29 months with Jamal, that's over 800 days of many
big black dicks. I guess my husband was right when he said my pussy was made for black cock.

Phyliss

Last edited:
Wow, i try to keep count but always forget an encounter or two and have to start over. Some day im going to write it all down, but i will leave spaces do i can fill in some of the forgotten ones.

that's what I did I made a list and put how many times with each as well as a notation to which ones were black maybe I can figure a way to post it up

Do you often find yourself keeping count of the number of lovers you've had for a certain period of time, say, like a week, or month...

It's easy to do. My wife has only had one black lover. They have had sex hundreds of times.
09 (18).jpg

Last edited:
i have kept count of every man she has had in the last 28 yrs yes with all details of the night/ day/what happened and especially little details, when we first started he had 5 different men in one week, I became fixed on her having 7 different men in a week and kept wanting her to go for it! it took 3 years, this actually took place the first week in june 1991 while we were on holiday, the slut she is has seen this happen several times since and on quite a few weeks she has well exceeded that no in a week, one weekend two yrs ago she went to a stag party weekend with one lover who set her up, that weekend she had 17 different men on the Friday night, with 11 on the Saturday night 4 of the ones on the Saturday night were different men to the remaining 11 who had fucked her on the sat night also. on returning home she had a different man on the Monday night and the Thursday and Friday nights making a total of 26 different cocks in the seven day period and if I incluce my self that makes 27 different guys, as this is an interacial site some may be interested in the ratio of black cocks involved 4 from the stag party were coloured with both on the following Thursday and Friday were coloured =
21 WHITE
6 BLACK
There have been many other memorable times that she has opened her slut legs for multiple cockspost-21433-0-44973700-1436605876.jpg

I was counting number of my wife's lovers.. She never bothered to count

hubby counts. he loves numbers and i'm happy if he is happy, but for me it's not a matter of numbers.
i know i'm much more sexually active after marriage than before, but only hubby knows how much.

Back