Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

• Total voters
I'd peg it somewhere between a quarter and a half - which isn't one of the choices.....

I am always surprised at how guy-like some of the posts supposedly from girls sound. But then again, some of the girls I know who most into sex, sound and act kind of guy-like to me about it.....

Also, some of the guys claiming to be "cucks" with wives, also sound way too gay to me in their enthusiasm for black cock.....

Also, some of the guys claiming to be "cucks" with wives, also sound way too gay to me in their enthusiasm for black cock.....
I'll agree with that. I had some guy a couple of months ago sent me some pictures of his "girl friend" , supposedly to see if i was interested in a meeting. First of all I don't fuck outside my group. I start getting email from him asking for pictures of me beating off over the pictures. I tell him it ain't going to happen

Why would you even consider that anyone would misrepresent themselves on the internet? :confused:
Of course everyone claiming to be a woman on this site is telling the truth.
Especially all the super hot twenty something year old blond chicks with the natural DDD tits! :bounce:

Hell yeah it is alot of fakes on here. I dont care who I upset by saying that. When i first joined I met up with some cool people and fucked like their was no tomorrow. Now all you see is fake pics posted even some of children, fake members from diffrent countries, and alot 18 year olds asking for BBC. LOL .. Just alot of dirty fuckers and fake stories being posted ..

Back