Do you ALPHA BULLS like when your submissive cuckys do this for you?

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
Our BBC turned me out about 2 1/2 years ago and I now keep my entire body completely shaved smooth all over so that I am emasculated and smooth in his and my hotwife's presence. By doing this it leaves no doubt as to the fact that he is the ALPHA male in our bedroom. I have also progressed into wearing a leash, a pink collar that says "SISSY," a pink silicone sissy cock trap cock cage with lock, a temp Jack of Spades tattoo and a butt plug that has a heart shaped pink jewel on the side that faces outward. Sometimes he has me leave a very thin landing strip for him because he says that looks effeminate. I am a very fit good looking guy who used to love pussy but after he asserted his dominance over me I began to crave being submissive and servicing him in any way he wants. He is a former football player, much bigger than me and has such a hot body that It is such a turn on to do all of this for him now and please him however he tells me to. It makes me hard even typing this and thinking about all of it. Do you BULLS like when a cucky has himself look feminine in your presence especially when the cucky used to like pussy and now craves your SUPERIOR dick?

Last edited:
Our BBC turned me out about 2 1/2 years ago and I now keep my entire body completely shaved smooth all over so that I am emasculated and smooth in his and my hotwife's presence. By doing this it leaves no doubt as to the fact that he is the ALPHA male in our bedroom. I have also progressed into wearing a leash, a pink collar that says "SISSY," a pink silicone sissy cock trap cock cage with lock, a temp Jack of Spades tattoo and a butt plug that has a heart shaped pink jewel on the side that faces outward. Sometimes he has me leave a very thin landing strip for him because he says that looks effeminate. I am a very fit good looking guy who used to love pussy but after he asserted his dominance over me I began to crave being submissive and servicing him in any way he wants. He is a former football player, much bigger than me and has such a hot body that It is such a turn on to do all of this for him now and please him however he tells me to. It makes me hard even typing this and thinking about all of it. Do you BULLS like when a cucky has himself look feminine in your presence especially when the cucky used to like pussy and now craves your SUPERIOR dick?
Sounds so familiar & feels so right! From one sissy boi to another, very well written.

Back