DO WOMEN BECOME ADDICTED TO BBC

Levels of addiction:
cc.jpg

The girl on the right is enjoying it.
The girl on the left is falling for BBC.
The girl in the centre is completely addict now, sucking BBC almost in sleeping mode

I guess you can call it an addiction, the more I get the more I need. OMG! I’m addicted. Help me!!!!

My wife didn't think it was a real thing until she finally had her first black cock. She didn't know she could be so addicted! Now she HAS TO have it regularly, it's a need for her and she loves getting to know new guys so she can get a taste of what they have to offer. She's a gym girl so she meets most of her guys there.

My wife didn't think it was a real thing until she finally had her first black cock. She didn't know she could be so addicted! Now she HAS TO have it regularly, it's a need for her and she loves getting to know new guys so she can get a taste of what they have to offer. She's a gym girl so she meets most of her guys there.
Good for her my wife was the same in the gym, lots of action.

To be honest, my partner has had a few black guys but colour is immaterial to her.

No, I don't believe they get addicted to BBC. They get addicted to Black men. As my wife tells me, it's the look, the attitude, the confidence, the sensuality, and the fact that Black men make love better than anyone else.

. Lots of this "gym" stuff now. Susan meets her BM there too and now its a routine for her and many other white women too although its still somewhat discrete amoung the BM and the women. Most people there think its all just exercise. All the wives get hot watching the semi-naked BM pumping their muscles lifting weights and knowing how big their black cocks get.

Mine is addicted to multiple cocks
. Some say that this is just natural progression. Multiple supports more and continued pleasure. Multiple is also more of stroking her ego with different men. Ie she is sexually stimulating to more men. Always a turn on for women when more men find them attractive. Sex with multiple men just takes it to another level of sexuality.

No, I don't believe they get addicted to BBC. They get addicted to Black men. As my wife tells me, it's the look, the attitude, the confidence, the sensuality, and the fact that Black men make love better than anyone else.
. Perhaps there is something motivational for black men havine sex with white women especially married white women that stimulates their sexual performance and more if she happens to be fertile and not on birth control as seems to be more popular with these wives now enjoying BBC and bareback. Actually , perhaps surprising that there are not even more white women now being bred by black men given the increase in this sexuality and bareback sex.

YES..........ever since my first BBC lover
. Same with Susan now years ago. Something change in her after her first and she was never the same after those intense consuming orgasms with her first BBC black man. He was young with lots of stamina and enthusiasm and the sex lasted for hours. It had never been like that for her with orgasm after orgasm. She was left totally exhausted yet strangely fufilled like never before. And feeling so empty needing more of this wonderful sex. Yes she was and has been addicted since then. And she is very happy with the young black men that give her such fufilling sex now.

Back