DO WOMEN BECOME ADDICTED TO BBC

My Hubby actually got things started, but I don't he thought it would end up like this-neither did I...
My hubby dared me to dance with this young black kid at a club we went to... My hubby had set up the thing not thinking it would go any farther than just some flirting and dancing...
While we were dancing he kept rubbing against me so i could feel how big he was. I got really buzzed and some how we ended out in his car in the parking lot... ... Finally he took charge... Pulled his pants down and placed my hands around it... I couldn't stop looking at it...I could believe how big it was and how much pre cum was already oozing out of it... I used to think cum was gross... But I want to taste and suck it... He pulled me down onto his penis and I began to suck and lick him... It tasted so good... I kept sucking (as much as i could)... I was never into giving head... But I was so turned on by this... He took his pants off and swung his leg over me so I was between him... He played with my breast while I licked and suck him... Even his balls... He asked if i like to swallow... I said no... He told I was going to start.... A few seconds later he starting ejaculating into my mouth... I tried to move away but he held my head in place and made me swallow... There was so much cum... He made me eat all of it... I've been hooked ever since then... I've been seeing him 3 or 4 times ever week since then... And now other black men too! I can't imagine how many gallons of cum I've swallowed...

One time, with the right guy is all it takes. Once she feels that stretch and that spot gets touched, that has never been touched, it's on and there is no undoing it or going back.
I think it is a myth you know the old saying once you go black you never go back well it is not true. I love me some BBC but my white guy is perfect for me. And I would never leave him for anyone Black white or Brown He is the love of my life.

I think it is a myth you know the old saying once you go black you never go back well it is not true. I love me some BBC but my white guy is perfect for me. And I would never leave him for anyone Black white or Brown He is the love of my life.
My white hubby also, love him dearly and would never want to loose him. Still have areas he can't reach and now that they have been touched I long, occasionally, to feel it again.

My white hubby also, love him dearly and would never want to loose him. Still have areas he can't reach and now that they have been touched I long, occasionally, to feel it again.
I can understand where you and women like you who have a husband that fall's a little short. Are coming from with that. If I post my husband cock picture would you give me your honest opinion of his size he is pretty large especially for a white man or atleast I think so... Are any of y'alls Husbands/BF's Penises as big as my man or maybe even bigger or even close? no offense will be taken I did Ask LOL.

View attachment 2114402View attachment 2114403 here is the hubby's BWC :) what do y'all Think Ladie's?
. Nature favors some men more than others. Not just black men. But there are enviromental factors. VWE men are better "equiped" to procreate yet there are so many men that are not VWE. And "norms" are widely different for different geographical locations. Only where we have large mixed populations do we see more diversity in sizes. And the occasional "giant "

My Hubby actually got things started, but I don't he thought it would end up like this-neither did I...
My hubby dared me to dance with this young black kid at a club we went to... My hubby had set up the thing not thinking it would go any farther than just some flirting and dancing...
While we were dancing he kept rubbing against me so i could feel how big he was. I got really buzzed and some how we ended out in his car in the parking lot... ... Finally he took charge... Pulled his pants down and placed my hands around it... I couldn't stop looking at it...I could believe how big it was and how much pre cum was already oozing out of it... I used to think cum was gross... But I want to taste and suck it... He pulled me down onto his penis and I began to suck and lick him... It tasted so good... I kept sucking (as much as i could)... I was never into giving head... But I was so turned on by this... He took his pants off and swung his leg over me so I was between him... He played with my breast while I licked and suck him... Even his balls... He asked if i like to swallow... I said no... He told I was going to start.... A few seconds later he starting ejaculating into my mouth... I tried to move away but he held my head in place and made me swallow... There was so much cum... He made me eat all of it... I've been hooked ever since then... I've been seeing him 3 or 4 times ever week since then... And now other black men too! I can't imagine how many gallons of cum I've swallowed...
This was was a great outcome for you. Thanks for sharing that story. It made me hard just reading it.

On a beach in the Caribbean with a BBC deep inside her pussy stretching and filling her like she never knew before giving her amazing orgasms. This continued for several days of our vacation. She was never the same afterward and quickly became addicted to BBC.
What part of the Caribbean should a newbie attend so we can increase the chances of a bbc encounter. :threesome:

Back