DO WIVES WISH THEIR HUSBAND WOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER ANYMORE?

Do wives prefer no more penetrative sex from husband?

• Total voters

lyndon eaton

Male
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I have often wondered if white wives would prefer their husband or boyfriend not have penetrative sex with them anymore, but are afraid to tell him. Once the lady enjoys the larger cocks and the better love making techniques of black men, I have wondered if they would simply prefer only to have black cocks in them from then on.

[QUOTE="lyndon eaton, post: 807860, member: 59758togI have often wondered if white wives would prefer their husband or boyfriend not have penetrative sex with them anymore, but are afraid to tell him. Once the lady enjoys the larger cocks and the better love making techniques of black men, I have wondered if they would simply prefer only to have black cocks in them from then on.[/QUOTE]
No " she not stop fuckin u need / everyone still together

Attachments

• aa750d12_tumblr_ndue04FQOG1tk1k3lo9_500.jpg
    aa750d12_tumblr_ndue04FQOG1tk1k3lo9_500.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 198
Not only was he involved in the decision, he was the one that concluded it was necessary. I felt guilty to tell him that I could not even feel him when he tried to penetrate me. He was/is very perceptive and actually made it much easier for me to cut him off. I cannot speak for others, but our marriage is strong enough to deal with this dynamic in a loving, mature way.

Not only was he involved in the decision, he was the one that concluded it was necessary. I felt guilty to tell him that I could not even feel him when he tried to penetrate me. He was/is very perceptive and actually made it much easier for me to cut him off. I cannot speak for others, but our marriage is strong enough to deal with this dynamic in a loving, mature way.
You guys simply amaze me with your commitment not only to the lifestyle, but to each other. Your maturity is awe inspiring, truly. I have told Kay that I would like to see her with a man that she has better sex with than me, but I don't think I would ever want to not have sex with her. I don't know if Kay would want to ever not have sex with me, but it excites her that I would allow her to continue to have sex with someone that pleased her in a special way, that I couldn't match. I wonder if such a dynamic would ever evolve between us. I appreciate your advice on settings standards, rules, and maintaining good communication.

That's why there's variety. Some things work for couples that wouldn't work for others. If both parties agree, are mutually satisfied, and cherish their relationship, why not? To speculate that you know more about a persons relationship than the actual partners in it, is wrongly presumptuous. Who are we to judge anyone for how they choose to live their lives, if they are not affecting anyone outside their relationship?

That's why there's variety. Some things work for couples that wouldn't work for others. If both parties agree, are mutually satisfied,

and cherish their relationship, why not? To speculate that you know more about a persons relationship than the actual partners in it, is wrongly presumptuous. Who are we to judge anyone for how they choose to live their lives, if they are not affecting anyone outside their relationship?

any good whore trainer would,nt u never stop f****** your husband, the more you talk the more you want to be f***

That's why there's variety. Some things work for couples that wouldn't work for others. If both parties agree, are mutually satisfied,

and cherish their relationship, why not? To speculate that you know more about a persons relationship than the actual partners in it, is wrongly presumptuous. Who are we to judge anyone for how they choose to live their lives, if they are not affecting anyone outside their relationship?
I agree do,nt change stay true ,and together in this life style//

any good whore trainer would,nt u never stop f****** your husband, the more you talk the more you want to be f***
You guys simply amaze me with your commitment not only to the lifestyle, but to each other. Your maturity is awe inspiring, truly. I have told Kay that I would like to see her with a man that she has better sex with than me, but I don't think I would ever want to not have sex with her. I don't know if Kay would want to ever not have sex with me, but it excites her that I would allow her to continue to have sex with someone that pleased her in a special way, that I couldn't match. I wonder if such a dynamic would ever evolve between us. I appreciate your advice on settings standards, rules, and maintaining good communication.

Why would you stop having sex with your husband???? IF you have that big of a problem, Then maybe you should leave him. For most couple its a fantasy and that is it. If it becomes anything more maybe you should just get a divorce..
You are entitled to your opinion, not to making up your own facts. You haven't a clue what MOST couples do or desire. Always amazes me the level of ignorance people like you have and how you try to mask it with some superior knowledge of what other people want and do.

No, not at all. Only the wives who married closeted homosexuals. That way the wife becomes his gay masturbation toy by proxy. He gets to look at dick (this types main objective) and pretend he's still straight. Meanwhile he can play the poor victim to assuage his guilty conscience.
:balanced::qos::lips:

No, not at all. Only the wives who married closeted homosexuals. That way the wife becomes his gay masturbation toy by proxy. He gets to look at dick (this types main objective) and pretend he's still straight. Meanwhile he can play the poor victim to assuage his guilty conscience.
:balanced::qos::lips:
idiots abound

Back