Do white women really like to be choked and their faces slapped as they are hammered by hard cocks!

I have seen a large number of white women that just want their holes filled as tough as they can get it done ! Please after you answer leave a rough story to show how you like it!
I think its all part of the package. When she gives herself up she gives control. Its also important for the husband to see who has the power. While he loves her, to the black male, she is an object for use.

Currently I'm a fucking a white 34 year old wife who loves to be choked and slapped on her ass. She also wants me to spit in her mouth before she cums. She never let anybody did that to her and she only had white boyfriends. I'm her first black lover and she said that she only want my BBC from now on.

I don’t care for face slapping and *******. I was 5 minutes late meeting our bull once and he was extremely violent to me and my husband. He made sure that we understood not to be late ever again. I was never so scared. My husband needed stitches.

Did you see this guy again?

Back