do white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

• Total voters
:)

Err what is the difference between Nigerian men and African men?

There are many different tribes in Africa with their own physical attributes.

An Ashanti is notably different to Xhosi.

A Zulu is different to a Shona or Ndbele.

The Masai are generally recognisable anywhere usually because they are generally tall and thin. Quite different to the Luo who were once described to me as the the nearest modern man gets to Neanderthal man.

do it matter if it's about bbc's?

Do you mean hate?
No reason to hate BBC, that would be like hating a gun. If used in an evil manner to ******* and damage, hate the evil in the man wielding it as a weapon. If it is used to give pleasure, love the goodness.

There are some things that are worthy of hate such as cruelty, spitefulness and all the evil that man is capable of.

Do you mean hate?
No reason to hate BBC, that would be like hating a gun. If used in an evil manner to ******* and damage, hate the evil in the man wielding it as a weapon. If it is used to give pleasure, love the goodness.

There are some things that are worthy of hate such as cruelty, spitefulness and all the evil that man is capable of.
might be some misunderstanding here.not sure really.i was saying we all bbc brothers.why should it matter to white women......we all bbc brothers.....big dicks all over the world.......my brothers.

might be some misunderstanding here.not sure really.i was saying we all bbc brothers.why should it matter to white women......we all bbc brothers.....big dicks all over the world.......my brothers.

I got it now. You were replying to the topic, but I thought you were replying to the previous post.

As far as the topic goes, you are right, it shouldn't matter where the man is from as long as he is a good man and can give her what she needs. :)

Back