do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

• Total voters
Some do and some don't. It is the same with black bulls, they are not all thugs who want to degrade their women. My wife is a very dominate personality herself and enjoys sex with a well hung black man (duh!), but she chooses ones that work with her not ones who try to dominate her. Others very much enjoy being dominated during sex I think, and even degraded, so it depends on the individual.

Some do and some don't. It is the same with black bulls, they are not all thugs who want to degrade their women. My wife is a very dominate personality herself and enjoys sex with a well hung black man (duh!), but she chooses ones that work with her not ones who try to dominate her. Others very much enjoy being dominated during sex I think, and even degraded, so it depends on the individual.

and I think it is the ones you least suspect who respond positiviley the most.

But do we need to differentiate here between degraded and dominated. They are quite different to each other, as is I would suggest 'rough' sex.

1) dominating sex
2) rough sex
3) degrading sex

and who is the real judge of what comprises the last.

Clearly 'some' women very much enjoy 'golden showers.' That may fall into the last category or it may not depending on circumstances, but is probably in the 3) category for most people.

Seeing my wife kneel quite happily on our stone patio and open her mouth as an African took out his cock and spray her with 'liquid' was probably designed to shock me as much as anything else, and she must have done it before to have knelt there so relatively calmly with her eyes bright and her mouth open and accepting. That indicated to me it was something she had done before but which I would never have dreamed of suggesting it to her!

is having your top unbuttoned and shown to a room full of complete strangers degrading sex or just another wild sexual adventure?

expatdad,
I believe you are absolutely right, and even the same act may be viewed differently by different people. To have my wife's blouse unbuttoned exposing her breasts to a room full of strangers may be humiliating to me but exciting and arousing to her.

Having her hair pulled while being taken doggie may be rough sex but not domination, or it might be.

It seems to me that so much depends on the individual. "You white slut" may seem very degrading to some but simply verbal stimulation to others. That is why generalizing, and assuming our terminology means the same thing to all people leads to so much misunderstanding.

I was talking to an acquaintance whose wife was having sex with at least two other men with his blessing, but when I happened to refer to him as a cuckold he got mad as hell and denied it vehemently. We use different definitions for the same word even. Also, what would be degrading to me might not be to someone else at all. I think I am trying to say that understanding and tolerance are needed by us all. (or maybe I am just fucking rambling again like I do at times:frantic:)

I think the majority of women like a bull that takes charge in bed. Most don't enjoy be degraded and very few have any desire to have the crap beaten out of them. Personally I like the experience to be pleasurable for all involved. I don't get off degrading my bed partners and I always expect to be treated respectfully

I think that sex toy is an accurate assessment. The women I fuck enjoy my cock and my ability to use it. They derive a good deal pleasure getting fucked by me and I enjoy fucking them. None of the women in the group have expressed any desire to leave their husbands. The relationship is just about mutual pleasure. I may be their sex toy but they most certainly are mine.

I'll degrade a woman happily so long as I'm sure it's not born out of low self-worth or issues like that. I think that's something that needs to be discussed seriously while working out the details of the meeting.
No doubt. Upon meeting her if I see she has low self esteem I might run the other way myself.

I think that sex toy is an accurate assessment. The women I fuck enjoy my cock and my ability to use it. They derive a good deal pleasure getting fucked by me and I enjoy fucking them. None of the women in the group have expressed any desire to leave their husbands. The relationship is just about mutual pleasure. I may be their sex toy but they most certainly are mine.
We just have to disagree on that. To me, a sex toy is a thing, an object intended for one purpose only. I'm a man offering pleasure in a solely sexual capacity but still having a purpose beyond that. While yes we are just in it for sex, there is still a level of respect that should always be afforded. That's just how I do though.

Back