Do white women like fucking big black dick or just big dick?

Is it the color of the skin? Read an article that 50 percent of woman would go black but only 25 percent prefer ot???
do black cock fuck better? R they hotter?

Is it the color of the skin? Read an article that 50 percent of woman would go black but only 25 percent prefer ot???

Again, it's just different strokes for different folks.

For most woman, as long as their man's dick is large enough to make them feel full or at least feel it and have it hit the "good spots" and he knows how to use it as well as the rest of his equipment to please, they're happy. He doesn't necessarily need to be hung huge to do that, average usually works fine. Many women will settle for a loving husband who does his best to satisfy her even if he is "under equipped" in some areas.

For others, it is a size thing, the bigger the better.

Others want the difference in color and it may not be necessary for a guy to be larger, just the right color. This can be for various reasons as well. Some like the "taboo" of going outside their race, some the contrast, some feel there's a dominance or attitude quality and others just happen to fall for who they fall for.

Still others want both size and color.

No real rhyme or reason, it is what it is.

Put it this way: If you've spent all your life tasting the same color of ice cream, wouldn't you one day opt for a different color if offered it? And do you think you wouldn't prefer that new color to the former?

Put it this way: If you've spent all your life tasting the same color of ice cream, wouldn't you one day opt for a different color if offered it? And do you think you wouldn't prefer that new color to the former?

I understand your concept and agree that if one is offered the opportunity to try something new that they most likely would opt to do so. However, I think to assume that one will automatically prefer the new option simply because it is new, is incorrect.

Using your example, I always preferred French vanilla ice cream as a c h i l d, not the plain vanilla, but the slightly yellow, rich, creamy French style made with real vanilla beans. One day someone gave me strawberry ice cream, which looked very pretty- a nice pink, sort of like the color of the inside of a cunt. I thought for sure it would be delicious. I didn't like it. While it looked pretty, it tasted terrible. So, even though it was a new choice and looked pretty, I preferred my good old standby, French vanilla.
Eventually, I did find other flavors that I enjoy as much or more than French vanilla: coffee flavored ice cream, raspberry swirl and mocha almond fudge.

So, while your point about trying new things is valid, at least for those unafraid of change, one may need to try many new things before finding the something or things that they might enjoy more than that with which they started.
But isn't that what life is about? The adventure of tasting a little of everything to see what is to be enjoyed? :)

Back