Do white ladies belong on their knees when they suck a black cock ?

i'm pretty independent most of the time, but i've got nothing against getting on my knees to give oral. i love doing that.

my favorite: him kicking back in an easy chair, maybe enjoying a cold beer. me on my knees between his legs giving him his pleasure. love being able to look up and watch the pleasure on his face . . .

I luv missionary but know a man has needs. When I get on my knees I do my best to suck every hot, sticky, thick, creamy, delicious drop of his life giving fluid from his magnificent Black balls. It's a calling to satisfy his as much and as well as he satisfies and fulfills me. I love looking up at his face too and seeing the the pleasured look he has.

I luv missionary but know a man has needs. When I get on my knees I do my best to suck every hot, sticky, thick, creamy, delicious drop of his life giving fluid from his magnificent Black balls. It's a calling to satisfy his as much and as well as he satisfies and fulfills me. I love looking up at his face too and seeing the the pleasured look he has.
Janie I need to be that guy for you

well i prefer on all fours, in front of me. or have them lay their head on my stomach so the can suck on it like a bottle.

Back