Do white ladies belong on their knees when they suck a BBC ?

That is where we belong. Servicing a black god on my knees is so erotic, so sexual. The control of a submissive white women by a black man is what it is all about. asking you how much you like that cock as you are sucking and licking every inch. I like to be told to get down and service my cock bitch. Of course I do and when he fills my mouth with his juice I will swallow it all, lick him clean and ask if he wanted anything else. If he is satisfied so am I. If he wants some ass or pussy I will give it to him. Thats how it should be done. Your black master makes all the decisions for you.

All cocksuckers need to be able to perform their art in various positions, one of the best, as straightdrop said, is actually sitting as it places the throat in a more natural position for throat fucking.

However, in my humble opinion, there is no more beautiful a sight than a woman on her knees gazing adoringly up into her lover's eyes as she takes his dick into her mouth and lovingly sucks and licks it to orgasm, swallows his ejaculate and then smiles at him while licking her lips.

I get so fucking jealous whenever I see that! :D
will

My mouth and the mouth of every white female was made for black men to use as they please. Willsrvu is right about looking up at your god as you pleasure him and take his load with a smile. I enjoy being called a bitch and a whore while I'm doing it or any other thing he wants to call me. he knows I love what I'm doing and I take it as a compliment.

For us white married cucked bois, its the most erotic sight ever , to see your wife fall to her knees before her master.
Open up her beautiful mouth wide, and take the god like black cock. To service his cock as her master desires (by holding her hair and controlling her mouth actions). To look up with pure love and adoration at her superior black master, and see her throat contract as she drinks the thick creamy black seed, see her eyes roll with pleasure at serving her master so well. As we lil sissy cuck hubs jerk our tiny cocks and dribble our weak, watery come on to the dirty floor where white spunk belongs.
And to know this is just a warm up for master who will now take her pussy or ass and take her to a sexual heaven, no white boi husband could ever reach.
Yes all whites must be on knees to worship blackmen, It is both respectful and acceptance of the white race to kneel before superior black.

That is where we belong. Servicing a black god on my knees is so erotic, so sexual. The control of a submissive white women by a black man is what it is all about. asking you how much you like that cock as you are sucking and licking every inch. I like to be told to get down and service my cock bitch. Of course I do and when he fills my mouth with his juice I will swallow it all, lick him clean and ask if he wanted anything else. If he is satisfied so am I. If he wants some ass or pussy I will give it to him. Thats how it should be done. Your black master makes all the decisions for you.
Agreed 100% ;)

Back