"Do white girls like black guys"

circus

"Do white girls like black guys?"

0:35 "ofcourse. it's all about this *shows small penis size with hands* to THIS *shows huge penis size with hands*"

:040 "everyone has a jungle fever phase"

3:38 "their penises are 3 times larger. black guys always always always have a bigger dick"

These girls are going through a very immature phase that I see a lot of girls my age go through. These are just ******* white girls expressing and exploring their sexuality.

Everyone subconsciously thinks black guys have bigger dicks and around this age (with this much alcohol) they'll say it and believe it - this is their "jungle fever phase."

The truly trashy ones will never change. But there are those girls who will get with black men and realise it's not just about the size of their dicks, it's so many other things. And those girls will mature and keep loving black men, but not in a overhyped, super-sexual way. Sure, they can still have lots of sex, but they realise it's not just about that (and they'll often be more quiet about it).

Hopefully these girls will mature, and maybe in a few years they'll all still be loving black guys for more than just their dicks and when they are *******.

These girls are going through a very immature phase that I see a lot of girls my age go through. These are just ******* white girls expressing and exploring their sexuality.

Everyone subconsciously thinks black guys have bigger dicks and around this age (with this much alcohol) they'll say it and believe it - this is their "jungle fever phase."

The truly trashy ones will never change. But there are those girls who will get with black men and realise it's not just about the size of their dicks, it's so many other things. And those girls will mature and keep loving black men, but not in a overhyped, super-sexual way. Sure, they can still have lots of sex, but they realise it's not just about that (and they'll often be more quiet about it).

Hopefully these girls will mature, and maybe in a few years they'll all still be loving black guys for more than just their dicks and when they are *******.

Couldn't agree more

Not a phase, jungle fever should be a way of life.

tumblr_m8n591S0RB1r4qz2xo1_1280.jpg

Hey get some ******* girls willing to go on Youtube and say whatever we want them to. That was staged as hell.
lol, that may be true, but here is the truth too, this woman here hit all of the key points 100% especially with #4.

Ive heard so many white women tell me that white guys just dont like a nice phat rump and I've heard alot of white guys tell me out of their own mouths the same thing which I just smh in disbelief.

Oh the one thing she left out is the exhilirating feeling white women have of just being with a strong Black Man with a Big Cock who knows how to work it. Thats the addicting part for them too. :blackheart::bigsmile::balanced::blackheart:

Back