do white girls fuck better?

do white girls fuck better?

• yes

Votes: 146 86.4%
  • no

Votes: 23 13.6%

• Total voters
well black men and white women complement one another very well. Black men always very dominant and always are beast when comes to fucking and majority of women not only white men like the black men since they always in control and know what they want and how they want it. on other hand white women are more submissive than black girls and are always ready to please if you know how to take care of them

I have been with a lot of nationalities and I acn say thast white women dont really fuck better they just just have less rules in bed than any other nationality which makes it more fun when you know they have less inhabitions.

For Me I have always found white women to be more enthusiastic in bed, latina women to have the wettest pussies, and of course I love the contrast on a black female as much as a black male. I think we all have our best qualities and its just a matter of what flavor you are in the mood for.

For Me I have always found white women to be more enthusiastic in bed, latina women to have the wettest pussies, and of course I love the contrast on a black female as much as a black male. I think we all have our best qualities and its just a matter of what flavor you are in the mood for.

Mmm! Nothing better than a veritable smorgasbord! YUM! :mstickle:

damn sure all the white women that i slept with they fuck hardcore i mean go all out sexually explicit like there is no next day.But not sure maybe due to age the young 18-25 group white girls are bad nasty, the black girls depends on the level of trust and what not.

e="Dsoul, post: 33031, member: 9015"]How about someone asking white women this question: Do Black men fuck better than White men?[/quote]
Yes well that's not the question here is it.
Do white women fuck better than black women , so what's your answer ?

Back