do white girls fuck better?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jweezy25, May 18, 2011.

?

do white girls fuck better?

1. yes

130 vote(s)
    86.1%
  2. no

21 vote(s)
    13.9%
  1. jweezy25

jweezy25 New Member

do white girls fuck better than black girls? maybe thats why

ultrapetiteblonde likes this.
  2. mandk_uk

mandk_uk Member

Not sure white women better in bed but maybe it's the chemistry and the feeling that it is still a little taboo in some quarters that makes the sex between white ladies and black men extra special

BBC4U2007, JenNWayne, Forest and 19 others like this.
  3. Dud

Dud Active Member

spot on

ultrapetiteblonde and vidapaz like this.
  4. mandk_uk

mandk_uk Member

I have been with younger white and Indian guys and it was very nice but the feeling you get from being with a black man is extra special, there is definately a special chemistry

5. Dud

Dud Active Member

spot on again

vidapaz likes this.
  6. uk bro

uk bro New Member

Depends on the woman not the colour, all the same really

7. blk snake

blk snake Active Member

white women are more submissive in bed....by far and willing to do anything nasty thats what us bulls love most....but i dont believe they fuck better then black women....sorry

8. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

I think it the taboo of a white woman, especially if she's a married white woman that adds to the taboo sex. I have seen some VERY hot black girls that I would love to fuck....

bunnywash and nocomp2bm like this.
  9. 2forthefun

2forthefun New Member

Never had a complaint...;)

10. HotAsianWife

HotAsianWife Member

One of my wifes coworkers is bisexual and she will only date black girls because she says they are freaky which this girl happens to like. I joked well I hope the black men are equally freaky and it rubs off on you. She blushed and said I was naughty and a few hours later we surfaced XD. I think the interracial aspect can add to it and that can heighten things or fact she is married. I am walking into it with those expectations and knowing it will heighten the sex so I am much less worried about comparing and far more content to enjoy :) There are some extremely sexy black girls out there too and personally though I am sure some would disagree I am far more attracted to black women as they go up in size than white women. Just my personal preferance.

11. whitefemluvsbbc

whitefemluvsbbc Member

Yes, we do!

jackielyn and vidapaz like this.
  12. deck

deck Member

for me yes they are

kay461962 likes this.
  13. toshbixx

toshbixx Active Member Real Person

It all depends of the individual. Every one does it their own way hence u can't tell in general. Skin color wouldnt determine hw good someone is in sex. Its all about personality and someones passion while at it. And of-course the fact that its almost taboo makes it more exciting. When something is out of the ordinary , it feels more exciting.

14. denise

denise Member

come on its easy to understand a white girl like my self in the south told to stay away from n****** all my life''it made me want it even more!it's became my dominant fetish so yes for me when this white southern bell mounts a big hard black man cock im very aggressive it brings the freek out ''

15. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    How about someone asking white women this question: Do Black men fuck better than White men?

16. denise

denise Member

very few white men can fuck like most blackmen only a few will hit it long and hard ! their hung and married''

Hawkeye and sexypat like this.
  17. loveBLACKmen

loveBLACKmen Member

Latinas do it best...

bunnywash likes this.
  18. denise

denise Member

from what i know they dont'' same as the white men!sorry.....

19. blacknmild

blacknmild Member

I think white women is more freaky which give them a edge in the bedroom, they are willing to please more.

20. blacknmild

blacknmild Member

If you are a women