Do the white ladies sometimes belong on a "breeding bench" ?

You must read my mind,just the things i want my wife involved in.
Having our women breed with Negroes.

A lot of happy white couples who love each other very much, instead of having white *******, could have mixed-race babies as a result of this process, bringing them up like a species of bird like a warbler or something bringing up a baby cuckoo instead of its own eggs that were knocked out (hence, cuckolding).

Having our women breed with Negroes.

A lot of happy white couples who love each other very much, instead of having white *******, could have mixed-race babies as a result of this process, bringing them up like a species of bird like a warbler or something bringing up a baby cuckoo instead of its own eggs that were knocked out (hence, cuckolding).
Why you even on this site? It is clearly a site for breaking out of the box so to speak yet all your posts suggest you have not a chip but the whole dam bag on your shoulder. Chill out with that racist undertone for if you are a plant or glorified troll spy I truly believe with all my conviction in my presence you would bow your head. Accept it or Reject it but you sho aint gon disrespect it u Mark.

Back