Do the white ladies sometimes belong on a "breeding bench" ?

my wife and i have decided to play Russian roulette with our second baby. getting her pregnant in a series of gangbangs filling her up with cum shakes. my job will be to lick her clean after each gangbang trying to lick as much cum out of her as possibly. to hopefully prolonging the process. hopefully it will be black seed that fertilizes her egg. it will be challenging to explain a black baby to family and friends
how often does your wife get gangbanged?

I love the idea of it, but not every home comes equipped with a sex dungeon, and a purpose built breeding bench in your guest bedroom might be tricky to explain to the in-laws. For couples leading a more vanilla lifestyle it might be easier to buy a back traction device. They're great for stretching lower backs, and with a sturdy belt or two added they can help stretch other parts of the user too...
traxup-22 big.jpg

Attachments

• traxup-23 big.jpg
    traxup-23 big.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 64
  • nubax-trio-traction-03.jpg
    nubax-trio-traction-03.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 71
I like the idea of this too..........something HOT about taking multiple loads of fertile sperm over and over and not having ANY idea who actually got me pregnant..........but I have also experienced the intense feelings of taking fertile loads of sperm from a Lover I have real intense feelings for and WANT to have his baby and that is a very satisfying experience too.........hard to decide which is most intense for me.

J (the wife)

I have been fucked in a bench like this once but unfortunately not by a black guy. Never the less It was incredible and the feeling being trapped like this was a total thrill. Would have been over the moon to have a group of BBC's taking turns on me. But I don't recommend wearing heels. That is a killer.

Last edited:
Back