Do the white ladies sometimes belong on a "breeding bench" ?

" What do you need a bench for? If I want to give it to a woman real hard, the floor is a nice place. You can't fall off."
Have you ever considered some of us may actually like being restrained on a breeding bench sweety ?
If my partner desires to be restrained I can do that on a bench, the floor or a bed. Get four good tent stakes and I can spread a woman out so access is easy ans resistance is futile in my backyard or the forest

" If my partner desires to be restrained I can do that on a bench, the floor or a bed. Get four good tent stakes and I can spread a woman out so access is easy ans resistance is futile in my backyard or the forest"

Tent stakes and a backyard or forest work for me too

" If my partner desires to be restrained I can do that on a bench, the floor or a bed. Get four good tent stakes and I can spread a woman out so access is easy ans resistance is futile in my backyard or the forest"

Tent stakes and a backyard or forest work for me too
If my partner wants to be restrained I enjoy telling her what I am going to do to her after she is restrained. The bondage can prolong the encounter. There are a multitude of things that can be done to and with the female's body to arouse her. One of the advantages of having the woman restrained is that she can stimulated yet prevented from cumming. Delayed orgasms tend to be much more intense. But it all depends on what lights your fire. For restraint to add to the experience the woman must trust her partner

" If my partner wants to be restrained I enjoy telling her what I am going to do to her after she is restrained. The bondage can prolong the encounter. There are a multitude of things that can be done to and with the female's body to arouse her. One of the advantages of having the woman restrained is that she can stimulated yet prevented from cumming. Delayed orgasms tend to be much more intense. But it all depends on what lights your fire. For restraint to add to the experience the woman must trust her partner "

We MUST meet someday Torpedo

" What do you need a bench for? If I want to give it to a woman real hard, the floor is a nice place. You can't fall off."
Have you ever considered some of us may actually like being restrained on a breeding bench sweety ?
A person can be restrained in a multitude of ways. My first choice would not be a bench of any type. I like more room to play

" If my partner wants to be restrained I enjoy telling her what I am going to do to her after she is restrained. The bondage can prolong the encounter. There are a multitude of things that can be done to and with the female's body to arouse her. One of the advantages of having the woman restrained is that she can stimulated yet prevented from cumming. Delayed orgasms tend to be much more intense. But it all depends on what lights your fire. For restraint to add to the experience the woman must trust her partner "

We MUST meet someday Torpedo
If we were ever to meet you would need to remove the "N" word from your vocabulary. For some people it is a turn on, I am not one of them. (I read your profile)

Back