Do Sexy White Women like to see a/their cuck clean up their pussy and the Black Bulls cock?

Should little dicked white bois be made to wear panties and used by the Bulls when Mistress cant?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im beginning to think this is the way it should be, and what else is a white boi really good for besides using their tounge for the Mistress and Masters pleasure?

There is no other place that us wimpy, little dicklet white bois should be. It is our job to please our wife's Bull and to lick his seed from her well fucked pussy or asshole once he has finished with her. And if he wants us to clean his powerful cock or if he wants to use us as his bitch, we have no choice but to submit to his wishes! It IS our place and we would have it no other way.

There is no other place that us wimpy, little dicklet white bois should be. It is our job to please our wife's Bull and to lick his seed from her well fucked pussy or asshole once he has finished with her. And if he wants us to clean his powerful cock or if he wants to use us as his bitch, we have no choice but to submit to his wishes! It IS our place and we would have it no other way.
Thank you for the response and it confirms my thoughts and my hard little dicklet.

Thank you for the response and it confirms my thoughts and my hard little dicklet.
As wimpy white bois we should consider in a honor to serve our Black Masters. I become completely submissive and do as I am told by him. The act of him taking my wife and using her for his pleasure is one thing. I love to watch that, but when he takes me...I am in heaven! I am not allowed, nor would I, refuse to do anything he told me to do. I know my place and I whole heartedly embrace it!

Back