Do Profile Pics Help?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Why is it that a lot of the black guys in here almost always have snapshots of their dicks in their profiel pics? I'm not against it though, just trying to understand the pyschology behind that. Do the ladies in here get swayed when they see such pics ... or do they go like: 'yeah, right ... seen it ... no thanks'?

Ladies: do you ever get aroused by the Brother's profile pics in here?

definitely! you've got to have some kind of chemistry. i am less likely to look at a profile if it doesn't have a picture, but then again you can't be sure it's actually their cock in the ones that do!

That is a fact. You notice if you introduce yourself in here as a white female, next thing you've got ten - fifteen brothers showing you their dicks in their profile pics, wanting you to choose which to have for the night.

You get to asking yourself: is it all about sex in here and no 'getting-to-know-you' first?

When I first join the site dick profile pix is what I saw so hey plus I got a nice dick why not show it off

That is a fact. You notice if you introduce yourself in here as a white female, next thing you've got ten - fifteen brothers showing you their dicks in their profile pics, wanting you to choose which to have for the night.

You get to asking yourself: is it all about sex in here and no 'getting-to-know-you' first?

im all about the getting to know you first. yes it might get rough in the bedroom, but if a guy is introducing himself purely through 'rough talk' and not wanting to know anything about me, or more importantly not offering up any info on himself then I'm not all that interested

im all about the getting to know you first. yes it might get rough in the bedroom, but if a guy is introducing himself purely through 'rough talk' and not wanting to know anything about me, or more importantly not offering up any info on himself then I'm not all that interested
This Quote is so very true , i would hope that anyone meeting anyone would take the time out to try and get to know the person they are about to experience sex with...

The profile pix is just bait you have to be well endowed on other places to get the sex . Dick pussy titty or a cute face pix won't do it alone but its a start lol !!!!!

I've often thought the same thing. After all, it's not the most original thing. I had to grow accustom to people commenting about something I posted and seeing a dick. I really don't want to hold a conversation with dick avatars.

As far as meeting people on the site; I really didn't sign up to it for that. The bulk of the members on here are men, then you have men posing as women, and finally you have a small percentage of women. However, I'm not upset. I don't rely on the internet to meet people; although I have met people from off the internet from time to time.

I've often thought the same thing. After all, it's not the most original thing. I had to grow accustom to people commenting about something I posted and seeing a dick. I really don't want to hold a conversation with dick avatars.

As far as meeting people on the site; I really didn't sign up to it for that. The bulk of the members on here are men, then you have men posing as women, and finally you have a small percentage of women. However, I'm not upset. I don't rely on the internet to meet people; although I have met people from off the internet from time to time.
I feel you on that the dick avatar ******* will now change my own

I know you believe many women on here are fake, I hope you don't think I am one of them. However with all the big dick pics, I have to wonder are some of those profiles, inadequate white guys pretending to be some thing they can not aspire to?

let's face it people, we are on the internet....anyone could be anyone.... you won't know until you meet them (if you are going to). For a bit of chat, play and a bit of fun I don't see the harm. We all signed up after all :) Just be prepared if you're going to meet someone that they might not be what you expect, and just be careful...that goes for guys, not just girls

let's face it people, we are on the internet....anyone could be anyone.... you won't know until you meet them (if you are going to). For a bit of chat, play and a bit of fun I don't see the harm. We all signed up after all :) Just be prepared if you're going to meet someone that they might not be what you expect, and just be careful...that goes for guys, not just girls
Wise words Carrie x

let's face it people, we are on the internet....anyone could be anyone.... you won't know until you meet them (if you are going to). For a bit of chat, play and a bit of fun I don't see the harm. We all signed up after all :) Just be prepared if you're going to meet someone that they might not be what you expect, and just be careful...that goes for guys, not just girls[/quote Thats as real as it can get if I could like this post more than one time I would

For me it’s the physical attribute which if used correct can be a starting point, which can act as the “ice breaker” so to speak. Having said that there has to be some level chemistry between those involved which will indeed come by engaging in ongoing dialogue over a period of time.
Like already mused, there are users on here masquerading as someone else which is poor really as it makes it doubly difficult trying to weed out the fakers somewhat. This makes it incumbent on everyone here to ensure they do their due diligence before meeting anyone just like one would normally.

Back