Do People Actually Meet From B2W?

BaltMDcple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
We have been trying to meet guys on some other swinger sites, like Swinglifestyle, and have experienced a lot of frustration. Way too many no shows. What are B2W members'experiences.

I have fucked two fine ladies since last night and one of them allowed to take pictures but when it comes to this forum, there are less people in my region so I am also having hard luck. @Ann4BBC is the only real person near me, she is willing but I probably have to wait because it is first come first fuck policy ;)

View media item 35740
View media item 35861View media item 35862View media item 35863
Hi, it's helped you're now real, and posting pics. Your cock looks lovely too! X

Never met a female from here in my area either, seems like texas, cali, and florida are only real milfs. Most of these folks are voyeurs.

We're in central Florida and would love to meet some guys who actually follow through.
We haven't fucked, but great friends now. Even on Facebook too. When she isn't struggling with stuff we will make time to have fun!

Hopefully you have luck and not screwed over by fakes.

well we have yet to meet anyone from this site however that's not to say we haven't been offered. We have 3 big (or seems like) issues
#1 we are seeking a long term exclusive type relation ship.
#2 needs to have his own place and willing to have us / her over often and not far away.
#3 She likes romance not just a fuck, over 40

Back