Do only black men bring out the cuckold desire for some white cucks?

Without black men I wouldn't have the desire to be a cuckold. There is something about the combination of big black men and white women that imbues me with cuckold feelings and desires.
With or without big black men, I find white women to be so sexy and alluring, but the presence of big black men changes how I express my sexuality and desire to white women. And it's beautiful!

For me as long as the bull is more endowed than I am it wouldn’t matter his skin color, my fantasies are my wife getting big cock although black men are pretty high on the hot meter!

For me, it is imperative that the bull is big and black! Without big black men I would have no cuckolding desires at all, there is something about big black men fucking white women that engenders that cuckold desire and feeling within me.
For me it's the desire to watch my wife cum all over a BBC and watch it shine and glisten with her cum all over it

No big black men in the context of white women and no cuckolding desires - it's as simple as that! It's the magic of white women with big black men that imbues white men with cuckold feelings and desires.

No big black men in the context of white women and no cuckolding desires - it's as simple as that! It's the magic of white women with big black men that imbues white men with cuckold feelings and desires.
Of course, all us white males on this and many other sites are only really aroused when we see the Black Men taking the white girls .
I think it's an inferiority thing that we have

My wife always hints that she wants to find a white bull with a big dick but I just am not attracted to it. She is of course allowed to go find one, but I dont want to watch unless it's a big black cock.
Right. BWC are, generally,...not attractives
Not all of course, but generally BBC are so much attractives

Attachments

• 000jj 002.jpg
    000jj 002.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 4
  • JJuta.JPG
    JJuta.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 4
Hmmm. In my case I never considered sharing my wife with another man until she told me about her sexual experiences she had with black men before we married. This really seemed to excite me for some reason and what really turned me on was her telling me about an all black gangbang she did when she was 19 years old. I felt an overwhelming urge to witness her fuck a well hung black man or group of black men.
I have additional thoughts on this subject. I have wondered why the trigger to share her was the interracial aspect and it set me to thinking about why. I have always been a jealous guy and being married to a very beautiful woman, she was hit on a lot when we were first married. It drove me nuts because I feared losing her. I always felt like she was out of my league worried about someone taking her away from me.
So... why black men? My wife always had a thing for black guys and dated them a lot before she met me. I was not aware of this back then and when we got married. I found out about it several years after we go hitched when she confessed to me about her desire for black cock. My initial reaction was to be upset about it but in no time, I could not get out of mind the idea of her fucking black men. The mental picture of the contrast of her pale skin against their black skin and a big bare black cock pounding her beautiful willing pussy really excited me. There was also the taboo factor, how some still disapproving of white women with black men. Also, what if she ever got pregnant by one of them? How would we ever explain that when a mixed-race baby is produced that could never be mine as I'm a pale skinned redhead. That's when I ended up sharing her, but only with black for the most part. Once that happened, it pushed us into another realm with our sexual relationship. I hesitate to call myself a cuck because we continued to have great sex, with my excitement enhanced by seeing her pleasured by a big muscular black man with a cock much larger than myself. This brings back those old feelings of jealousy and fear of losing her but as a more mature man, that just adds to the excitement making it worth the risk. I can't help wondering if she thinks how I measure up in bed compared to them. Most are in much better shape than me with muscular ripped bodies and some with cocks nearly twice my size. I could not wait to make love to her after they were done with her to reclaim her body after she gave herself to them fully. She takes them bareback and begs them to cum inside her so when I unleash my load inside her, I can't help thinking about my sperm swimming around inside her, competing with theirs. I feel like the volume of my ejaculate is greater in these moments.
Another thing about her is her submissiveness to black men. She did things for them she never did for me, it seemed like nothing was off limits. It also became clear to me that for her, this was not just fucking but making love with great affection expressed between them during lovemaking. This includes deep warm wet kisses and unwavering eye contact between them with her soft pale blue eyes lovingly gazing into the dark brown eyes. She also has no problem telling me the best and most fulfilling lovers and she has had in her lifetime were all black men. I When I asked her, "What about me?" She tells me that I'm a good lover but not like they are, as she told me, "They really know their way around my bod!" She also tells me she will give herself to them fully, with no holding back and every fiber of her being wants to please their every desire. I feel she holds back with me at times. missionary POV submission IMG_1806.jpgmuscular 2042024990.jpgnaked-black-amateur-free-images.jpgamie gb hotel wedding ring.jpgMissionary 453080135.jpgAmie Screenshot Jackson missionary crop.jpgkiss_20231204_212143_com.android.gallery3d_edit_113578589597772.jpgmorning after 1584090735.jpgAll this hurt at first but once again, it became another turn on.

I have additional thoughts on this subject. I have wondered why the trigger to share her was the interracial aspect and it set me to thinking about why. I have always been a jealous guy and being married to a very beautiful woman, she was hit on a lot when we were first married. It drove me nuts because I feared losing her. I always felt like she was out of my league worried about someone taking her away from me.
So... why black men? My wife always had a thing for black guys and dated them a lot before she met me. I was not aware of this back then and when we got married. I found out about it several years after we go hitched when she confessed to me about her desire for black cock. My initial reaction was to be upset about it but in no time, I could not get out of mind the idea of her fucking black men. The mental picture of the contrast of her pale skin against their black skin and a big bare black cock pounding her beautiful willing pussy really excited me. There was also the taboo factor, how some still disapproving of white women with black men. Also, what if she ever got pregnant by one of them? How would we ever explain that when a mixed-race baby is produced that could never be mine as I'm a pale skinned redhead. That's when I ended up sharing her, but only with black for the most part. Once that happened, it pushed us into another realm with our sexual relationship. I hesitate to call myself a cuck because we continued to have great sex, with my excitement enhanced by seeing her pleasured by a big muscular black man with a cock much larger than myself. This brings back those old feelings of jealousy and fear of losing her but as a more mature man, that just adds to the excitement making it worth the risk. I can't help wondering if she thinks how I measure up in bed compared to them. Most are in much better shape than me with muscular ripped bodies and some with cocks nearly twice my size. I could not wait to make love to her after they were done with her to reclaim her body after she gave herself to them fully. She takes them bareback and begs them to cum inside her so when I unleash my load inside her, I can't help thinking about my sperm swimming around inside her, competing with theirs. I feel like the volume of my ejaculate is greater in these moments.
Another thing about her is her submissiveness to black men. She did things for them she never did for me, it seemed like nothing was off limits. It also became clear to me that for her, this was not just fucking but making love with great affection expressed between them during lovemaking. This includes deep warm wet kisses and unwavering eye contact between them with her soft pale blue eyes lovingly gazing into the dark brown eyes. She also has no problem telling me the best and most fulfilling lovers and she has had in her lifetime were all black men. I When I asked her, "What about me?" She tells me that I'm a good lover but not like they are, as she told me, "They really know their way around my bod!" She also tells me she will give herself to them fully, with no holding back and every fiber of her being wants to please their every desire. I feel she holds back with me at times. View attachment 6701032View attachment 6701045View attachment 6701050View attachment 6701054View attachment 6701061View attachment 6701064View attachment 6701068View attachment 6701070All this hurt at first but once again, it became another turn on.
You write some great experienses you had with amy. Is amy on birth control now hase she been with any one resently

Back