Do Older Mature Women Have Issues ??

King of the Swirl

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I'm a black bull who has always been attracted to older women, even as far back as high school.
Over the years I have had many wonderful experiences and relationships with older women.
Now that I am an Older Man (40's) I find that I still have that hot attraction for older women.
How ever that mean a hot older woman for me now is well into her 40's or 50's.

I recently met a very attractive woman that I think is very sexy and hot, just in passing in
conversation she happen to mention that she is now Menopausal ! that set some alarms off in my head.
In the brief research I have done online, I read information where Menopausal women can sometimes have sexual problems and issues. Some of which can be , dryness or difficulty to get wet, or sometimes after menopause sex can become painful, and some even loose the desire for sex at all.

I was just wondering if anyone here has had this experience with older women who have reached menopause
or if any mature women on here have had any issues.

I find I still have that strong attraction for a sexy mature woman, but I have to admit this is an issue that worries me ??? So tell me once a woman reaches Menopause are they still able to enjoy and sexually perform the same way ???

...... I read information where Menopausal women can sometimes have sexual problems and issues. Some of which can be , dryness or difficulty to get wet, or sometimes after menopause sex can become painful, and some even loose the desire for sex at all.

I was just wondering if anyone here has had this experience with older women who have reached menopause
or if any mature women on here have had any issues.

....... So tell me once a woman reaches Menopause are they still able to enjoy and sexually perform the same way ???

Yes, what you have read is true for many older ladies, which explains why some lose interest in sex and don't mind it when their husband's testosterone level drop and lose interest as well or they become impotent.

For those who lose the elasticity in their vaginal tissues, intercourse can be extremely painful, feeling like they are being ripped open and not in a good way.

However, for the majority who still have the desire, there are treatments that help restore elasticity to the vaginal tissue, creams that can be applied directly into the vagina and, best of all, this is supposed to be combined with regular massaging and gentle stretching!

In other words: USE IT or LOSE IT!

My Wife experienced this after menopause and we essentially stopped having intercourse because it was too painful for her. So the only pleasure she received was from my tongue and a finger on her G-spot. Luckily, she had to change medical groups and her new GYN knew his ******* and prescribed this cream. So now on alternate nights, I help massage it in for her and get her off using my hand in her pussy while she uses her vibrator on her clit. Then the other nights we can do whatever she wants and she feels OK.

Most women don't lose the desire for sex and orgasms, some just avoid it if they have this loss of elasticity because of the pain. Lose the pain and they become firecrackers again!

The one thing you need to be careful about, especially if you are hung really thick, is take your time getting her worked up and if she doesn't feel very wet, use a lot of lube and go slow and easy until she loosens up. Then it's balls to the wall ... so to speak.

If you hook up with a cuckold couple, you can have her husband keep her pussy in fucking condition for you by doing the massaging and stretching with lube or that cream if she needs it.

To be honest, I've had a similar experience to Willsrvu's wife, where intercourse became extremely painful, especially if we didn't take enough time to get me really worked up and ready. Not fun! Fortunately, my husband loves "dessert". ;-)

I haven't used the cream he described, but we do have lube, in case it's needed. I will say, though, that is hardly ever the case.

I'm 47, and I'm happy to say that I honestly feel that my best sexual years are still ahead of me.

It seems black cock might be the cure for menopause based on responses here. ;)

It may not be the cure for menopause, but it would certainly be one of the top recommended remedies for relief of it's symptoms! :D

"Four out of five GYNs recommend BBC for fast relief of menopausal discomfort. Ask your doctor if BBC is right for you! Side effects may include increased sexual desire, multiple orgasms and female ejaculation."

It may not be the cure for menopause, but it would certainly be one of the top recommended remedies for relief of it's symptoms! :D

"Four out of five GYNs recommend BBC for fast relief of menopausal discomfort. Ask your doctor if BBC is right for you! Side effects may include increased sexual desire, multiple orgasms and female ejaculation."
HA HA, That is classic, I would love to see that commercial during the Superbowl

I'll take a 40YO plus women anytime over some young 20 something. A mature women generally understands her sexuality much better and is better at giving and receiving in bed. If a bull is large he should always have some good quality lube handy to grease the skids if needed. A properly motivated 50 year old women can be one Hell of an experience. Some women when they no longer can become pregnant get voracious, it can make for a rather memorable evening

It's a case-by-case situation.

In general I target older women, for they are less clingy and more independent. I am in the asset accumulation phase of my life and younger women seem to expect more material support than older women.

(This isn't always true, as you can extract material support from any kind of woman if that's your thing.)

But younger women have advantages, too. Easier to mold and train.

Back