Do Older Mature Women Have Issues ??

my wife is 55 years old, post meno, and she's never been more sexual then ever. She gets just as wet as she used to even more so because the thought of not having to use birth control is a big turn-on for her and the other guy as well.

Ditto Queenimage.jpg
It is hotter for Lora as I watch her and her fellas

i on the contrary love older women, still waiting for my first time to fuck an older white woman. ladies my age are fine and all but there is just something about older women that i like

i on the contrary love older women, still waiting for my first time to fuck an older white woman. ladies my age are fine and all but there is just something about older women that i like
I love older woman they are confident passionate sexy stunning and very captivating. There is nothing like a sexy older woman with style and grace and there are some sexy mature woman on here, Brotha.

I am not there yet, but I know I have a friend who is 45 and just got pregnant, so I think all of us women are different.

Ben Franklin did an excellent monograph about older women, it is very funny and very true. I recommend it.

I went through menopause without much of a problem. No problems with my sexual appetite or lubricating. I was just very irritable for about a year. Now the sex is great and I no longer take that darned pill. One can fill me with cum all they like and I won't have babies. I love it!

My second wife is in her 50's and dryness can be a problem she needs the foreplay even some good pussy licking to get wet enough, also discovered that certain medicines tend to cause dryness too.

Back