Favorite place to meet up

Great! If you haven't done so already, have her take a drag, then blow it into your mouth.

Smoky blowjobs are hot for sure, but in order to cum, she has to either suck me off,or I need to use her hairy cunt.

BTW I've started 3 girls so far.

I have a smoking fetish, I’ve noticed most of the queen of spades Ive met in real life that love bbc also smoke. Idk, I love seeing it, disklike the smell but it’s so sexy
No smoking here, can't stand it, and don't want guys that smoke!

I'm glad you started and that it brought you more attention. :) It sure attracted mine. How many do you smoke daily?

Last edited:
Cancer sticks and the effects it can have on someone’s health especially if they’re pregnant is a huge non negotiable and a turn off for me

It's funny now we've gotten over our paranoia about marijuana, I think nothing of having sex with someone who has been smoking weed. However, people that smoke cigarettes smell like stale smoke, and their breath is even worse. I can't imagine kissing a cigarette smoker let alone fuck them! Why is it difference, other than one is going to ******* you? It's the nasty smell your body has when you smoke cigarettes.

Back