Favorite place to meet up

I don't smoke, never have. I hung around with a lot of "lifestyle" folks 10-15 years ago, and noticed that it seemed that the percentage who smoked was higher than average. Some of us talked about it, the lifestyle folks were people with strong impulses, many with poor impulse control, and smoking (and drinking) tended to be some of the vices. Obviously, that is not every person, not by a longshot. It just seemed to be a higher percentage.

An attractive girl smoking is generally a big turn-on for me, as it amplifies the image of a ”bad girl” who does what she wants to, much in the same way as a white girl who prefers black men, despite the pressure from society to stay with white men.

It also looks sexy. I mean, what’s not to like about the visual of a lovely young lady placing a stick-shaped object between her lips and sucking on it?

My gf loves to smoke, although she quit smoking daily for health reasons and just lights up a cigarette every now and then on social occasions, or to indulge me when we are about to have sex.

Last edited:
My gf started smoking when she was 16 (I was rock hard when she was telling me about this) and smoked daily until 25. Now she's a social smoker, meaning that she will generally still light up on at least one or two days per week.
So hot! Who got her started?

So hot! Who got her started?
Friends. Most of her friends started smoking. She gave it a go and loved it, still does.
She just brought back a 10-pack (so 10 times 20) of her favourite cigarettes from our vacation. She no longer makes it a daily habit, but those may not last her all that long because she can burn through a lot of cigarettes at parties!

Last edited:
I got my first wife to start. She wanted Salem Lights for some reason, and she looked hot smoking them. It was after she started smoking, when she started playing with a couple of girls, and fucking our Black friends more often. She looked hottest when she lit up outside of the bedroom, because it was out of habit. It took about a month to get her addicted. And yes, she smoked as she masturbated on most occasions. I was hard as a steel bar! lol

I think your wife as a social smoker is hot. Chain-smokers do nothing fr me. Maybe 6 cigs a day is my limit as a preference. I love when a girl tells me she started smoking.

Last edited:
I got my first wife to start. She wanted Salem Lights for some reason, and she looked hot smoking them. It was after she started smoking, when she started playing with a couple of girls, and fucking our Black friends more often. She looked hottest when she lit up outside of the bedroom, because it was out of habit. It took about a month to get her addicted. And yes, she smoked as she masturbated on most occasions. I was hard as a steel bar! lol

I think your wife as a social smoke is hot. Chain-smokers do nothing fr me. Maybe 6 cigs a day is my limit as a preference. I love when a igrl tells me she started smoking.
She says she doesn't get addicted, she can go cold turkey any time she wants to (and I have witnessed that, so I know that she's not bullshitting). Maybe that's because she only smoked 5-6 cigarettes on any regular day. She just enjoys smoking and would rather let loose and do it when there is an occasion to enjoy life, with a glass of wine, going out with friends, etc. She only chain-smokes at parties when there is like-minded company.

I also like it that she no longer smokes daily, not only healthier but that way it's also more special when she lights up for me. We have a few really hot videos where I'm fucking her while she smokes for me, but won't share them for privacy reasons.

Last edited:
Back