Favorite place to meet up

On the lighter side and no punn intended

I have smoked and my husband hates it. There are certainly no benefits to health. However it was banned in clubs etc,which ment a social or as my husband said antisocial gathering in a designated area. This has often provided me with a male audience without him. I can say I have taken advantage of this and exploited opportunities with guys; not so sure it was the cigaret in my hand/mouth that did the magic.

Attachments

• 100_5556 - Copy.JPG
    100_5556 - Copy.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 78
Life is interesting and I am so glad there are differences in this world, and we are not going to please everyone. The difference I made was indicated "Past tence"

It's a popular fetish but I havent seen one connected to the other. Hubby has the same fetish and tracked it back to an innocent incident when he was a kid. The problem is outside of the fetish he hates it, (it smells, ages you, heath concedns) So when I indulge him I vape instead. Not exactly the same but it removes most the negatives and gives him most the things that turn him on.

I don't smoke but I find a lady who smokes very sexy. No idea why but hey it gets my attention x
My friends smoke and when we go on a girly nite out I always go out with them when they light up and secretly get turned on lol x
So while you’re getting turned on do you fantasize about being with them? Would it turn you on to be eating a dominate woman while she smokes a cigarette and watches you?

Back