Do most black men cum a lot?

Im almost positive all black men cum heavy, at least the ones I've experienced all have. They are naturally more superior then white men, therefor they cum alot more

Sexy in due time you will find out how much a black cock can shoot. And I bet I will fill you up with my seed and have it leaking from your pussy.

I don't think its true. From my experience, the quantity of the seed depends on many other factors rather than the male's race. The factor that plays a significant role to the ejaculated sperm is the number of days the male hasn't had sex. For example, I hadn't meet my ex bf for almost 3 months (due to the summer holidays) and when we had sex for 1st time when we met again, he ejaculated a big amount of sperm.

Even if africans produce more sperm, the difference must be differentiate. It is not visible.

natassa i can have sex every day and still shoot the same or if not more...the only thing that i can say is it depends on how arouse the guy is and is his partner doing everything to excite him, thats what makes the end results alot exciting and explosive!!!

I don't think its true. From my experience, the quantity of the seed depends on many other factors rather than the male's race. The factor that plays a significant role to the ejaculated sperm is the number of days the male hasn't had sex. For example, I hadn't meet my ex bf for almost 3 months (due to the summer holidays) and when we had sex for 1st time when we met again, he ejaculated a big amount of sperm.

Even if africans produce more sperm, the difference must be differentiate. It is not visible.
I was married for 20 years and my ex never had very much but then again we fucked 2 or 3 times a day

I was married for 20 years and my ex never had very much but then again we fucked 2 or 3 times a day

I was talking about my experience. Apparently it has to do with the male. Some of them produce more than others. However, Believe it or not, I have been with many blacks and whites, and I haven't noticed any difference. Anyway, it's the last thing in my mind to measure the ejaculated sperm of my partner. I have many other things in my mind while having sex.

Back