Do mature women appreciate BBC more

I do believe that a lot of older wives out there want something but they can't put their finger on it. Mostly they want to be happy, and have fun, as there's nothing else for them to do. It's up to the hubbies to introduce this factor to them. Once it happens, the sky is the limit for them!

I don't know I appreciated black men more than my mom wanted me too in high school! Usually on my knees at a park or a upstairs bedroom at a party. I get what you are saying. Our opportunities to be chosen as the slut a black man uses for his enjoyment are not as many as the 18 year old bbc whore down the street. Knowing that, I do all I can to pleasure my black stud so he will want more or share me with others who will. I am getting ready to share in the stories form about my early 20's when my lust for older black cock was out of control. Love is what you do outside of the bedroom! Fucking is not making Love. Sucking Cock is not making Love.

I think they do.....mature white womem dont hold back there kinky freaky side for nobody.....they know what they like a want...and they want it nasty and hard...they lust black cock really bad....so I believe yes

I think they do.....mature white womem dont hold back there kinky freaky side for nobody.....they know what they like a want...and they want it nasty and hard...they lust black cock really bad....so I believe yes

Yes black snake older white girls do get a little freaky with black men. We know you want us too and a white female’s job is to pleasure black men. I went black at an early age and I definitely am a freak about black dick. But I do know a few women that waited until their late 30’s and early 40’s to give in to it. Those are the ones who really get crazy, trying to make up for lost time. They have spent years wondering and fantasizing about black cock. Once they finally get a black dick inside of them and know what its like to be fucked like they should be, they can’t get enough and loose all control. Black men have this power over white women that makes us willing to do anything. Mr Snake, You have a very nice cock. Do you give that to many white girls? What do they say when you pull that out? I would just grab it and start sucking.

I think where a bull is making love to both a mature and a young slut at the same time ... both women like to overdo the other!

well im 44 now so i suppose i come under the mature bracket and i can tell you i love black cock more than anything specially after youve had a couple of ******* its only bbc that can do it for you.

There's still plenty of mature wives like you, Mandy, who're yet to know what happiness they can get from what you're having. A lot of such wives haven't lived or even seen much blacks in their lifetime, and most of them live in remote places where they can't get at such. You're a lucky few out there.

well im 44 now so i suppose i come under the mature bracket and i can tell you i love black cock more than anything specially after youve had a couple of ******* its only bbc that can do it for you.
I'm not quite (40 but soon) and I never had any children and not planning on it either. Women my age are usually in a relationship that is getting stale. The men seem know that they are not all that in bed and want to play more than Fuck.
I went black pretty much by the time I was 19-20 , Yes I married a white guy for show and stayed that way for 12 years but don't think I wasn't getting my share of chocolate. At 40 we want that big cock that you here about and talk about when your ******* ladies. You know you do. The black men know we want it and will do anything for it and I mean anything. I never did the cuck thing but Mandy if your man is ok with you enjoying black cock you've got it made.

Back